Pay it Forward - Motion YoYo - Centrifugal

I hope you start feeling better!

4 Likes

Thanks Aaron. I got to a point where I was sweating like I was working in an attic on a 100 degree day, but shivering and feeling freezing cold at the same time. Not pleasant. I started feeling better a little while ago. I have slept a LOT. I will certainly get this out tomorrow.

5 Likes

No worries at all! I totally understand, no rush just take care of yourself. Iā€™ll still be here donā€™t feel bad! Hope you feel better soon!

3 Likes

I feel 100% better today. Thanks for the understanding. I mean, I expected nothing less. This is an outstanding community of exceptional individuals. Iā€™ll have tracking for you a bit later. :wink::+1:

7 Likes

Sheā€™s in the way. :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Glad you are feeling better

4 Likes

Got the centrifugal today, havenā€™t had a lot of time to throw it yet but Iā€™ll post some thoughts tomorrow and some pics, maybe a video, excellent throw though, canā€™t say Iā€™m surprised. Motion doesnā€™t disappoint :fire:

7 Likes

Couple pics for now, more to come later, this thing is stunning :star_struck:

6 Likes

Even though I have 3 Motions, I still find them beautiful!

6 Likes

Anyway for me to be on the list, or is it too late?

5 Likes

I will add you

3 Likes

Alright @L0v3Machine, youā€™re up! Dm me your address and Iā€™ll get this wonderful throw shipped out to you Monday afternoon!

2 Likes

I didnā€™t throw it a ton just because I got nervous with the possibility of damaging it since it isnā€™t mine, however, it can handle any trick or combo I throw at it with ease, and has more than enough spin time for just about anyone I would imagine, as well as exceptional stability. You could throw a sleeper with this and go do your grocery shopping and still have enough spin to return when youā€™re done :+1:

6 Likes

Dam so sorry been away from here i just saw your message i can wait no rush guys

2 Likes

Nice man

1 Like

Has this been shipped to the next person yet? Making people nervous by checking the forums and not answering, hope all is well

4 Likes

I got the bifrost version of this and I love it!

1 Like

This will be shipped Monday, I havenā€™t been on the forums in like a couple weeks almost I think, not sure why it may have said I was on? Had a lot of damage to my home happen recently due to the bad storms here in ny, was without power for about a week just got internet back a couple days ago, also been dealing with a few other personal issues that I wonā€™t get into on here, I donā€™t want anyone to think I disappeared Iā€™ve just had a whole lot on my plate lately and havenā€™t had any spare cash to ship with, my friend is going to let me borrow the money Monday to send it out, I apologize for the delay everyone, I am very sorry. It will be on its way soon

12 Likes

Pif is on its way, tracking has been sent to @L0v3Machine

4 Likes

was there a requirement to get on this list?

3 Likes