Pay it Forward - Motion YoYo - Centrifugal

Yup. Sent it on its way yesterday

2 Likes

Any final thoughts you would like to share

1 Like

Very solid yoyo. Plays denser than you’d think a 63g yoyo would and can be pushed. I think I prefer the extra mobility of the kinetic but I can imagine somebody really loving the centrifugal. Also makes me curious how the parallel plays with its smaller diameter and lower weight with the heavy rim weight of a motionyoyo.

3 Likes

Got it a few days ago, the centrifugal is sick! First time trying a Motion yoyo and I’m very impressed

1 Like

Anxious to hear your thoughts

@twistit

How are things with it - ready to pass it on?

2 Likes

Yep, got @JosiahR’s address, gonna ship it out within the next few days!

Any thought you would like to share?

First off, it looks gorgeous. It’s a super pretty yoyo. I always enjoy when a bimetal doesn’t feel overly rim weighted while still having enough power, and that was achieved with this design. It’s maneuverable and quick playing. Shape and size are right in my preferences. Response feels great as well. Overall, a killer throw. Glad I got to try one, thank you!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to try it when it comes. Will be my first experience with motion and I am super pumped. Have wanted to get my hands on one for a while.

2 Likes

Motion is excellent, I haven’t tried this one but I’m sure it won’t disappoint

1 Like

Yeah I I can wait. I’m sure a motion Yoyo will enter to collection soon

2 Likes

I can only tell my linear is spinning by the noise from the bearing lol

1 Like

Oo @JEA86 can I be added to the list!

1 Like

Had this come a few days ago but forgot to post. I’ll post my detailed thoughts after I plays with it a bit more. First impressions it’s really powerful.

7 Likes

Anxious to hear your thoughts

1 Like

Any chance I could be added to this list?

I’ve always thought Motion makes some of the best looking throws, and they always sounded promising from a performance perspective (especially the Harmonic). Unfortunately, I’ve never gotten my hands on one - yet.

1 Like

Yes I will add you now - also harmonic is getting a rerun so you will have another opportunity

6 Likes

Awesome when! I’d love to snag one!

1 Like

Probably like 90 days or so

3 Likes