Pay it Forward - Motion YoYo - Centrifugal

Bearing felt a tad sluggish so I Swapped a fresh modern yo-yos CT bearing in there cause I don’t feel like cleaning bearings right now and Hollywood modern @Modern_yoyos just work every time. I’ll just put the original and some extra mouse pads in a bag in the box as maintenance items and if I get time I’ll clean the original bearing before sending it on its way.

I see the seed weight in here small part of me wants to take inspiration from @Slestak75 with his slim bearing fat tire shenanigans and make this thing responsive to play it responsive free hand for a few days but ill hold off for now.

Otherwise one of the more stable yo-yos I’ve played with so far.

1 Like

Our bearings work every time cause we’re the only company run by a Quality Assurance Engineer :slight_smile: thanks for the shoutout!

3 Likes

Hey my blue Venom string is in that pic! I don’t know what the green string is though.

Either way Venom is a Yoyostringlabs product.

2 Likes

@Captrogers are we ready to move this one along to @craZivn

1 Like

Is it that time already? I’ll reach out and get things moving along.

1 Like

Box should be on the move Monday morning. Sorry for the slight delay

1 Like

Would love to get on the list! This seems like a super fun idea and the throw looks incredible!

1 Like

Any thoughts on the YoYo you would share?

Sure thing

1 Like

Would also like to get on the list. Curious how this plays now that I’ve tried a kinetic

1 Like

Sure thing will add you

1 Like

Been meaning to get added for a while. Guess I better request the addition now, list seems to be growing again. @JEA86 please add me.

1 Like

The package has arrived! This thing is beautiful, looks like it picked up a couple scuffs and dings on the rims but overall it’s been cared for on it’s travels for sure! Looking forward to trying this out!

Ivan

5 Likes

Anxious to hear your thoughts!

I forgot to put my thoughts on this.

Happy to see it got to its next destination sorry for the delays on that.

I will say I don’t have any motion throws yet and that might change after this PiF. The centrifugal is one of the most stable yo-yos I’ve played with it honestly exceeds my skills in how well it plays. I don’t love all the vague terms yoyoers use to describe play but I will say it had loads of power and made the limited trick set I know seem effortless with spin to spare. It was a great experience overall and I’m happy I got to try it out.

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words it’s appreciated

2 Likes

@craZivn how you feeling about it?

Any chance I could still get on the list?

1 Like

For sure the list is forever open - till no one cares anymore :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks!