Pay It Forward Inception

Dont you have to wait for them to post it to claim, or am i wrong

2 Likes

Youā€™re correct, the first post claiming it AFTER itā€™s made available by the current holder gets it.

Ivan

3 Likes

Yeah ok

1 Like

Haha, thanks for that. I didnā€™t want to bear bad news. :cat2:

But @Yoyoium , I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to be holding it for too much longer since I ordered one once I tried it. Will post once it gets here.

8 Likes

BTW, that Lotus bearing is really nice, @Theycallmecotton ! I almost PMā€™d you to ask if it was because itā€™s smoother than pretty much any bearing Iā€™ve tried (including the ceramic that came with the production Inception), but just checked your original post and you mentioned that it was. Time to order a couple I guess.

7 Likes

Yeah lotus bearings are the best bearings I have ever tried!

4 Likes

Nah no more itā€™s bogus having to lurk and wait to try the Inception and be exactly the next to post ā€œIā€™ll take it!ā€
So you can count me out!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that you feel that way

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve been loving the Lotus bearings, gotta thank Cotton for the recommendation! Their website wanketeering is laughably detestable IMO but the bearings are great and I plan on ordering more.

@rockstar Thatā€™s the fun of it, itā€™s sort of a cross between a lottery and a quick-draw competition! And best of all itā€™s free to play!

Ivan

10 Likes

Happy Anniversary!

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Whatā€™s a pox

2 Likes

The usage here, it means a curse.

2 Likes

Nobody really knows yet, and nobody wants to find out. Thus the chain remains unbroken!

Ivan

8 Likes

More like a disease than a curse, think chicken pox, smallpox, etc.

Also a dude. @Pox

2 Likes

The time has come, letā€™s get the Inception into new hands. Iā€™m forwarding most of the string that it came with and adding in a few from my collection and some @Modern_yoyos mouse pads since it will be time to replace the pads in a couple of months. Quoting the OP:

Giving away this Inception yoyo by my sponsor @FewandFarBetween.

Its one of my favorite bimetal yoyos and I think everyone needs to try it. Comes with the lotus super groove bearing so more people can try these amazing bearings

Heres that catch. In 2 weeks (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send it on to someone else.

By accepting this, you are taking responsibility to pay shipping to the next person.

Lets see how long we can keep it going!
Simply be the first to say in this thread ā€œill take itā€
I will pm you to get the addy.

Once you receive it please take a photo or video and post in this thread.

I will include a card for everyone that receives it to sign.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!!!

Inspired by the pay it forward silenus thread.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take it if i can. Would love to try it outā€‹:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Arrived safely in NYā€¦ gonna throw this bad boy with intent for the next few days but after the first throw i think i might have to buy one for myself. The 7068 and Ti rings really fell very unique and powerful.

12 Likes

Thank you! So happy youā€™re enjoying it. My wife and I love watching your subway throwing vids!

6 Likes

Thank you! I will see what i can do this week. Might have to pick up that last inception next if noone beats me to it.

4 Likes