Pay It Forward Inception

So happy you enjoyed it!

3 Likes

The inception is walking in Memphis, but not literally.

I donā€™t usually go downtown, but I might try to get over there and take a cool photo.

14 Likes

What of someone keeps it??

2 Likes

Then theyā€™d destroy their reputation on the forum. Just have to hope nobody wants to be a jerk and take advantage of other peopleā€™s generosity. Itā€™s been working out well so far since most people here are respectful adults. shrug Thereā€™s been a few other pay it forward threads, but they seem to have slowed down a lot from minimal interest.

I will say Iā€™m hoping to get a chance to try the Inception at some point. It just hasnā€™t come up at a decent time where I can accept it.

9 Likes

Ok! Thank you for informing me, im hoping to try it out too, (also so i can get my reputation up cuz im new :laughing:)

2 Likes

enjoy it my friend!

2 Likes

oh its okay my friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope you get it next :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Weā€™ll, I didnā€™t get as much time to throw it as I had hoped. Itā€™s been a really crazy 2 weeks.
But itā€™s been guarded while I was otherwise occupied (filming fixed axle tricks for the contest, traveling to NYC and back, and dealing with water coming through my roof into my kitchen):

Rules are as follows:

• First person to say ā€œIā€™ll take itā€ in this thread will receive it next.
  • By accepting it you are taking responsibility to pay shipping to the next person.
  • I will pm you to get your address (donā€™t post personal info publicly in the forum).
  • Once you receive it please take a photo or video and post in this thread.
  • Sign the paper.
  • A pox on the one who breaks the chain!!!

Also, Iā€™ll add a couple of @BadWolfeCo strings because there arenā€™t many left.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll take it!

6 Likes

I apologize. I have had this packaged up and ready to ship all week and I just havenā€™t made it to the post office. Iā€™ll prioritize it tomorrow.

5 Likes

Safe arrival in CA with lots of goodies, most of which Iā€™ll be passing along with some string additions of course so we all can hopefully try something new.

Threw it for 5-10 minutes and wow. Very stable and feels very light! Thanks Chris and everyone who helped it get to me.

9 Likes

enjoy this amazing throw!

1 Like

Iā€™ll take it! Inception sounds funā€¦ā€¦
Iā€™m gameā€¦ā€¦
Thank you
R

2 Likes

So cool that u can pass a nice yoyo to the states.

2 Likes

Just want more people to try my favorite yoyo thats out right now. To me this is like a 2022 bimetal Summit thats built for comp.

6 Likes

And it looks awesome love a nice no gimmick engraving just a straight oneway color

2 Likes

For comparison to summit. Similar profile, feeling in the hand and in play, but the inception has much more power and way more stable. The summit is about a mm wider than the inception.

7 Likes

This is the prototype, I think all or at least most of the ones they released are engraved. But the engraving is a big plus imho. Very nice circular art to fill the bottom of the cup.

4 Likes

the engraving is amazing on this throw. really makes it and art piece

6 Likes