Pay It Forward Inception

Looking forward to my turn with Inception! DM sent.

1 Like

I tried to stock it up as best I could. It’s going out today!

11 Likes

I love the “kid’s school work on the kitchen table” in the background! As a teacher (high school math), it makes me smile.

3 Likes

Every space in my house is a multi-purpose space…

2 Likes

I’ve got 4 kids…so same :smiley:

4 Likes

Just 2 for me, but it still feels like 30 (they’re 2 and 4, so still small, but have LOTS of stuff!).

4 Likes

Am I sending the inception to @DawgYo once my turn is over? I saw the zombie inception is going his way but I thought we were splitting up where the 2 go

I plan to send out the inception on Monday or possibly earlier

4 Likes

I think you go to @bcorliss3. I sent the Zombie to @DawgYo.

2 Likes

Yes, yours goes to @bcorliss3

2 Likes

Sounds good. The inception will only be traveling 50 miles away! What a small world lol

3 Likes

You should meet up in the middle!

1 Like

I see we are getting through the list…. more than halfway through now…… so cool guys!

5 Likes

Received this in the mail safe and sound. Thank you for the chance test this throw for a little bit! Excited to give it a throw!

9 Likes

The inception is being sent out tomorrow morning on its next leg of the journey. It was an honor to get the chance to throw such a great yo-yo. It spins forever and moves on the string with ease. This was my go to throw when I wanted to hit a difficult combo, I’m definitely going to be looking to add one to my collection one day. I was also able to use my first bad wolf string which amazed me, i will be ordering more.
I’ll be adding some stickers, a Mazal top hybrid bearing, and @AAyoyostrings sent me out some samples to add in as well. (I’m a big fan of formula 1)
Thank you for doing the pay it forward!

13 Likes

Package has landed, super excited to get some time in with this tonight!

12 Likes

Let’s gooo!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday: :gift: :balloon:!

3 Likes

happy birthday @Theycallmecotton

i hope you have a great day today.

enjoy the throw
kgb

6 Likes

Thank you so much!

5 Likes

Happy birthday @Theycallmecotton! Quick update on the throw it will not be going to the next person it will be returning to @moefv and making a trip to Florida states so if your looking to try it out that sounds the place to be! I am including some yysl type x string, badwolfeco goldilocks and some stickers!

During my time with this throw I found myself picking it up quite frequently it was super stable and felt very fast and just seemed to always have that little extra through a long combo, awesome design and very fun!

7 Likes