Pay It Forward Inception

Hang out for a bit and stay active in the community and I’ll make sure you get a chance to try it! Hope you have a blessed day

4 Likes

I second the idea Eric!! Such a simple remedy!
It’s just perfect-considering the issue here……
Feedback is feedback… good or bad… it’s still feedback!
I’m willing to start…since I’m the one most directly affected!

6 Likes

I just had an idea on how you could make the pay it forward towards Europe work.
A problem is that the American who sends it towards Europe will have to pay very high shipping costs and the last European will have to pay the costs again to send it back to the west.
To solve this you could create a list of all europeans who are interested in participating. Once the list is done the Europeans evenly split the costs of the estimated price for shipping from US to Europe and back. This is done by assigning one person as the treasurer. He is the person who the Europeans send the money to. Once the money is raised the treasurer can pay for the intercontinental shipping. And if it doesn’t work out he can just refund the money back to all the people who participated.

5 Likes

Hey there! I see there’s a LOT of chatter going on, but is it too late to get on the list? My 12-year-old and I would love to try out the yo-yo, and can contribute some goodies to the next person after us if we get on the list!

5 Likes

Hey rkalajian, I’ve found your shirts on Etsy recently and love the look! Just wanted to mention that in case others haven’t seen them yet. Sorry for posting this in the inception thread. Worth taking a look through.

2 Likes

The Zombie has arrived and now has its replacement axle installed. I only got a few throws in after I got home, but so far seems great. I put on color matched string that came with some throw I bought but I don’t think I like the feel. Will try to do some video tomorrow or Friday maybe.

14 Likes

It’s alive! It’s ALIVE! IT’S A-LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!
(Frankenstein is totally a zombie. Fight me. :joy:)

Man, that blue and silver is beautiful!

So glad the transplants took with no rejection from the host, and the reanimation was a stunning success!

7 Likes

Glad you’re having a good time with it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That’s fairly complicated. I don’t mind shipping from Europe or even chipping in to get it shipped here.

Most of the time hesitation doesn’t seem to come from shipping costs though from what I’ve personally seen when people from the states don’t want to ship to Europe.

The proto can go to eu as long as shipping is covered. I don’t mind

4 Likes

For those overseas, I would suggest we get a solod list before anyone sends it out. So those interested if you could comment below and I can do what I did last time and give it a week after that it closes. What do you guys think?

6 Likes

sounds good to me

4 Likes

The Inception is the first bi-metal I’ve ever handled. It plays super fast and stable, while still being pretty light. I’m very impressed.

Here’s a quick vid of me working on some simple slack tricks.

My Jade Whip is pretty ugly right now. I’ll get there.

I also managed to land my first Hook on it, but of course the camera wasn’t rolling…

13 Likes

That is a neat slack whip, not a jade one though.

No wonder it’s ugly :joy:

Decent looking slack trapeze tho :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unless I’m mistaken his second trick is Jade Whip

4 Likes

Oh damn! Sorry, my phone cut off the video before the end somehow.

@TryCatchThrow my bad. That is indeed a Jade whip and a good looking one in my opinion even. Nothing shabby about that.

5 Likes

No worries. I had assumed I landed it on the wrong string or did something subtly wrong with my hand and was planning to research after working hours :joy:

2 Likes

Most of the “pay it forward” yo-yos are sent in a first come, first service basis, not a list. So keep your eye on the topic and try to be the first to respond.

1 Like