Pay It Forward Inception

I gotta second the lotus bearing… i got one and im pretty impressed. Im not convinced its the best, but its splitting hairs at that point. Its really really good👍

Buddha bearings are also abec 7 and still some of my best bearings and have standed the test of time

5 Likes

im not sure tbh

1 Like

Yo-yos with 8mm axle.

YYF:

MVP, BOSS, SuperNova LITE, SuperNova, Proton, New SuperStar, Space Cowboy, Horizon, Too Hot

C3:

DarkStar, DarkSonic, Mo-Vitation, Token

ZGRT:

El Mijo, Basilisk

Yoyofriends:

Tachyon

Will edit if I find more.

Edit: I’m not planning to manually curate a list but am adding a few by hand while I find a better way to get the data.

Next Edit: the data is not really easily scrapable (on my phone). Perhaps it would be easier to go through the throws you have…

6 Likes

Happy to replace an axle or bearing if needed! Think I have a few 8mm. What a cr@ppy thing to do. With all due respect, if you need to steal an axle and bearing from a yo-yo, maybe what 25-30 bucks value? Get a job.

6 Likes

I cannot for the life of me find a metric ruler and do not own a caliper, but I found my spare axles and am 90% sure the smaller ones are 8mm. @rockstar PM me your address if you want me to mail it out tomorrow. I would contribute a bearing but it seems all my spares are in the “needs cleaning or maybe bad” pile.

5 Likes

I know this is like worrying about the curtains on the Titanic, but it appears that the skunk also decided to appropriate the selection of sampler strings and things that we all contributed to the package.

Ivan

14 Likes

you’re rightttttt? where is all the extras???

4 Likes

Wasn’t there also a paper with signatures of all the recipients? Was there anything else?

8 Likes

Man, this just keeps getting worse and worse. Hopefully a mod sees this thread and is made aware of @Jayjo866

4 Likes

@Theycallmecotton i think it would be your honor to start the feedback thread for Jeff. We can all chime in with a +1. Details don’t matter as long as no one trades or BSTs with him from this point forward.

Hopefully the Mods can prevent him from starting a new handle.

3 Likes

I think it’s clear that @Jayjo866 doesn’t really care. I’d suggest we stop focusing on him; we’re just feeding the troll. Let’s move forward. We can rebuild some extras. I’ve got some stickers and strings to toss in.

3 Likes

Ok…. I used the smaller axle (10m) from my Space Cowboy & it fit! Thanks to Keith….
Finally I’ve been able to throw this aqua Inception that’s been gone………Yeah!!

3 Likes

Buddy was on here 1 minute ago according to his account, he see’s all of this lol. This is just wild to me, sorry to barg in on this thread guys but I’m glad I did so I know never to do business with this guy.

Oh and btw whoever was generous enough to let people in the community try out a throw of that price and caliber you are awesome. Sucks that this happened and I’m sure your trust is now shot. The saying we’ve all heard before “one person ruins it for the whole group” really does apply to everything in life lol

8 Likes

I think you should talk to the other guy and make him to pay for the axle that you put in the Inception. Cuz that’s his fault for taking the stock axle.

2 Likes

Id be happy to pay international shipping. I am on the list and will pay it both ways. To me and forward. Thanks guys. Very exciting to b part of this

2 Likes

So… i asked @Jayjo866 why? And I’m confused and give up… here’s the screen shot…

1 Like

He already has a feedback thread, so earlier today (and once we found out more issues upon @rockstar’s receipt of it) I took the liberty of adding to it here. Explained in a clear and in depth manner why no one should ever trade with this clown again.

7 Likes

I agree that we should steer the focus away from @jayjo866 in this thread and get it back to the “Pay it forward” aspect as it began. However, I agree with the idea to start a separate feedback thread for him to warn anyone in the future that they could get ripped off from @jayjo866 if they do business with him. We owe that to the community imo.

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to warn others in the community

2 Likes

That response is actually hilarious lol. What a goon

3 Likes