Pay It Forward Inception

Giving away this Inception yoyo by my sponsor @FewandFarBetween.

Its one of my favorite bimetal yoyos and I think everyone needs to try it. Comes with the lotus super groove bearing so more people can try these amazing bearings

Heres that catch. In 2 weeks (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send it on to someone else.

By accepting this, you are taking responsibility to pay shipping to the next person.

Lets see how long we can keep it going!
Simply be the first to say in this thread “ill take it”
I will pm you to get the addy.

Once you receive it please take a photo or video and post in this thread.

I will include a card for everyone that receives it to sign.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!!!

Inspired by the pay it forward silenus thread.

21 Likes

If shipping to Germany is OK, i would take it.

6 Likes

I’ll take it next! Thank you!

2 Likes

I’m going to keep this one in the US for now to keep shipping down for everyone. After it has gone around some here I’ll figure something out something for outside the US

4 Likes

Going to no compromise first! Enjoy

3 Likes

A pox! How delightful, a pox!

4 Likes

Hooray, another Pay It Forward thread! I love these.

Ivan

5 Likes

Comes with the lotus super groove bearing so more people can try their amazing bearings.

2 Likes

Thank you @Theycallmecotton for doing this! Hope everyone who gets their hands on it love it! Also this is a prototype. The production run will be just a tad different with the response system being a bit grippier.

4 Likes

I’ve been using the Lotus concave for a few weeks now and it’s definitely the slipperiest bearing I’ve tried! I noticed it immediately because the yoyo had considerably more energy on the return than previously.
I plan on writing a review in the review section after getting a good amount of play time on the bearing. Thank you for recommending it!

Ivan

4 Likes

Love the lotus bearings

Ok, passing it along! Next poster in this thread (in the US) gets it next. Please post in this thread to ask. I will PM you for address information.

Thanks again to @Theycallmecotton Christopher for the generous pay-it-forward and the chance to try the Inception!

2 Likes

Oh, and I missed the photo/video request. :grimacing: Here’s a photo of it:

7 Likes

I’ll take it!

6 Likes

Oh boy oh boy oh boy ohboyohboy!

My first impressions: Heavy, powerful, DEAD smooth. Or as close to dead smooth as can possibly be imagined without actually being dead. Like if 0 was visible vibe (wobble) and 10 was just dangling the yoyo against my finger without it spinning (dead), then this has gotta be a 9.7.
I look forward to spending some quality time with this baby over the next couple weeks! @Nocompromise, what kind of string did you send the yoyo with? I mean the pink one that came strung on the yoyo.

Ivan

7 Likes

So happy you guys are enjoying it! Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

4 Likes

Love this yo-yo so much! Happy to hear you received it.

1 Like

Such a cool idea, like a virtual meetup.

5 Likes

Hmmm… I don’t remember what the pink string was. The yellow string is Twisted and I threw in some stickers and yarn needles. Airetic included a yarn needle with an order and it has been absolutely the best tool for getting out knots (particularly without risk of damaging the string or catch zone). I figured the next recipients might also find them useful.

3 Likes

Those needles are sweeeet! I did annex one for meself, I’ll throw in a few of my favorite strings when I send the Inception along to make up for it.

Speaking of which, it’s unfortunately time to put this yoyo back on the road to it’s next lucky recipient!

Here are the rules again:
The first person to say “I’ll take it” here in this thread will receive this Inception in the mail! CONUS only please.
But here’s the catch: After two weeks (give or take a few days) you must make a post similar to this one in this thread, offering the yoyo up to the next person to say the magic words. You will be responsible for covering shipping to the next person.

So without further ado, the game’s live once again! It’s your chance to try out a smooth, powerful throw thanks to @Theycallmecotton and @FewandFarBetween!

Ivan

8 Likes