Overwhelmed lol

Hey guys. I’m looking for a metal yoyo under 50mm diameter. At first I only found the popstar but now I’ve found others like the token, n8 etc. I’m a bit overwhelmed by all the options! I’m also not familiar with newer models as I haven’t been throwing for awhile. Any suggestions for the best metal yoyo under 50mm? Preferably under $50 USD.

In terms of sub $50 for sub 50mm I can only think of the neuae

not a fan of the popstar or token

Thanks for the reply!
Do you know how it compares to the dv888? They look to be about the same size…

Also how are the fit, pause or dolphin?

Neuae is a little more stable but both generally feel like rocks. Haven’t tried the pause but the fit was ok but still heavy on the string for its size. I don’t remember at all how the dolphin played with how little I threw it and how long ago.

Ah I see thanks. What about the g-fubk or dingo? Worth the extra $?

Yoyofactory 888
Ilyy saint eel
Magic yo N8
Yoyorecreation 6
Werrd Beef or mystery Meat
spyy spyder 2 or stryker
Hspin phoenix

You might want to see if you can find any of these for a good price. They’re pretty nice and in the 50mm range or lower. I thought they were pretty decent. Saint eel is more of a novelty like the popstar and token but a much better performer overall. N8 was another cheap undersize yoyo to look at as well.

The Pause is quite good for the price.

I like the pause a lot it’s only 25. the magic yoyo n8 and n9 are really good too and there both really cheap. Plus the n9 has z stacks

Thanks guys!
I might try the pause, since it’s only $25 and no other models have a color I like in stock (neuae, g-funk, fit).
I might try some of the others later or go for a nice full size metal.
I just wanted a small one for now to take to work :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I got my yyo pause in today.
Have to say I really like it!
It’s a little heavier than I expected, but the size is perfect. Glad I didn’t go any smaller!
Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

Good on ya man! I’m glad you like it. :slight_smile:

I do have to mention I had a heck of a time putting it back together. Not very smooth at all, as if the threads were damaged. I was very careful not to crossthread too but didn’t seem to make a difference.
My suggestion: don’t take it apart if at all possible!

That is unfortunate, it sounds like it is possibly faulty. Contact info@yoyofficer.com, they may be able to help you out there.

My brother got one and loved it, too.

I can live with it :wink:
I’ve taken it apart twice now. Both times putting it back together it feels like it’s cross threaded, but once you tighten it it’s fine.