What should my next yoyo be?

On Topic:

My Birthday is in about a month and I’m looking for a yoyo (Preferably by YYF), but I’m clueless. Here’s what I’m looking for:

1.) Undersized (Bigger that a Yoyofactory Popstar, but smaller than a Yoyofactory Starlite)
2.) Stable (Minimal vibe)
3.) Long sleeper (I’m learning more technical tricks, so I need a yoyo with a killer sleep)
4.) Full metal (I’m getting tired of plastics, a metal would be nice :))
5.) Under 100$

Is there anything that comes close to what I’m looking for?

Off Topic:

(Posted the same thing on the wrong forum, sorry :slight_smile:

Di Base has phenomenal spins for its price. Not YYF tho.

You have a lot of choice within the yyf line up for $100. Several of those choices coming in at $99.99. How perfect! lol

If you haven’t tried an 888 you should. The 888 pretty much fits your description. Some will argue that it isn’t super stable but…between you and me (and the fly on the wall) I think some skills just need honed. This is one of those yoyos that everyone should try sometime. Some people love them so much that they buy one each year and have huge collections. It really wasn’t for me but that doesn’t mean it’s not a great yoyo. I’ve tried several, and even though they weren’t for me, I’m glad I tried each one.

There are some yoyo’s that push your price range a little. I found the skyline works better for me than the 888 but that’s just my preference.

You’ll probably see some yyf hate but if that’s what you want, that’s what you want! I have some yyf in my case and I don’t plan on letting them go. I’d suggest looking at all your options, other companies as well, when looking at metals unless you just need a yyf. Sometimes we want what we want. For example, YoyoFactoryFreak suggested the Di Base and others may suggest throws that have been great for them.

Good luck!

1 Like

Look up some reviews on the Nova (not Supernova) or Boss. That fits your YYF, size and $$$. I can’t tell you much else because I don’t have either one.

Thanks for helping guys :)! I’m ranging it down to an 888, Nova, or BOSS. Any suggestions on the ones listed?

Well, one thing is that you shouldn’t limit yourself to only one brand, things like One Drop and CLYW and SPYY are also GREAT yoyos.

That being said, i dont have any of THESE throws, but i do have a Dietz, which is AMAZING, and vibe free.

But, if you do want to live the life of the lonely man who limited himself to only one brand, than buy the 888(x), unless you want the 888.11 version, because it is a nice throw, and it meets your standards.

If you like undersized and are willing to spend five more dollars. I love the spyder 2.