Overall World Champion...

This idea is… decent. I have to agree with some people, where scoring is different. Also, this kind of doesn’t have to do with this but you have people like Bergy last year or Kentaro Mannen in 2010 placing 1st or 2nd in prelims and not making finals, and a reverse example is Hidemasa in 2011 getting the last spot for semis. (26th). And then making finals, and getting 8th overall. And THEN you can throw in dqs, like Clement Bertaux. I believe he could have gotten top 10? IMO. But he got DQed. SO this idea isn’t legible.

I have actually thought of this before but I think it will be a bit messed up because some styles of play generally have more points to earn and even if this there was an overall winner, the public would probably start complaining about how much better some styles are than others (eg. some people might say that the 5a champ should be overall winner because 5a looks the coolest but others might say that 1a is the original style and 4a should just be replaced by diablos.) All these arguments will most likely cause chaos as people start criticising players and from then, the yoyoing community will be ruined. I’m not trying to complain but this is just my opinion and I hope you respect it.