Other uses for yoyos

Wet whistle for shots, they’re even mentioned in the description.

At school, a friend offered me some skittles from a box he had. I took off my yo-yo from my holder and used it as a mini bowl. Other then that, I put the shields of my bearings in a yo-yo cup when I clean bearings to not lose them.

Ashtray, bottle opener (Depending on the yoyo, some work, some don’t) and a shot glass from time to time (Heck, That’s like 90% of why I bought a Wet Whistle, it just so happens to be an awesome yoyo as well, haha).

I also use yoyo string to secure my Strop to the wall, but that’s a different story.

Partyin down as we speak, just took a shot outta my avalanche and wow’d a couple heads with ladder escape. Everyone have a great weekend!!!

LOL I’m dying after I read this!

Ahahahahaha, I must have missed this comment. Not a bad idea for a video. Eat some cereal out of your Big Yo and when you drink the last of the milk, immediately start to freestyle.

Lol

Bigyo’s make really good soda bowls.

Coin holder, pipe holder (tobacco pipe, some of them are a perfect fit).

I like usin my yoyos as yoyos sometimes

ive thought about getting a bunch of busted metals and making wind chime out of em since they all have a bit of a different sound. if anyone has some w like striped axels or just beat to hell PM me with offers

Well this is a long story, but I’ll spare you. When a car is your office, you may have to gas up more than usual, and it gets old fast, especially on cold days. If you keep an old yo-yo in your glove box, it might fit in front of that trigger under the nozzle at the pump. If you fit it in there to hold the trigger, you can do other stuff while pumping gas. I’m not saying it is recommended…but it is what it is. :stuck_out_tongue:

GREAT idea!

Paul Dang just talked to me lolololol ive used my avalanche as a bead holder while makin bracelets and what not!

Your pumps don’t have the little notch things that let it pump without holding the handle?

They do balance quite well sitting on the cup of a yoyo. I do that all the time also.

I’ve used yoyos as makeshift levels.

use halves of a yoyo to make a kendema out of yoyos

My daughter once let go of her balloon in the stairwell and it went up to the ceiling. It had a loop tied on the end. I used one of my Sunset Trajectories to snag it and get it down.

Does holding liquid in the yoyo cups have any detrimental effects on the meta (just wondering to be on the safe side)l? If not, I might have to start doing shots with my Avalanche (and by shots I mean milk).

they make good potties too…

nah just clean with some wipes