Other uses for yoyos

lol it would be so easy with a OD

I use the inner cups to hold my fake tooth retainer while i eat…

Remind me not to use any of your yoyos ever.

1 Like

Haha, i dont do that with all of them, just a special one…

I call the trick inner rim tooth grinds :wink:

This is a good one from Brett.

Mr. Brown kicks it up a notch.

Taking shots out of a yoyo is the only way to go. Great way to break the ice at a party. Instead of just standing there yoyoing or something you calmly pour a shot into the cup.

Someone walks up to you.
“What’s that?”

“A yoyo. I’m about to do this brutal shot with it”

“Can you do any tricks?”

“I have the sweetest tricks you’ve ever seen” Eli Hops

You are now the life of the party. You’re welcome.

use a looping yoyo to use as a weapon

that’s one expensive wind chime

That’s yoyo abuse, call the police!

Now I don’t feel bad for naming my superwide ‘the shot glass.’

My Tae Kwon Do instructor has taught me how to use my yoyos as nuncucks, taught me how to take someone out by doing 5A, taught me how to break someone nose doing 4A, and I have broken boards with my yoyos. Don’t mess with me :wink: ::slight_smile:

1 Like

I already take it to parties haha never taken a shot out of it tho I will be next Saturday theres a kegger 4 kegs bottles on bottles :slight_smile: usually I get to drunk and end up with a knot on my forehead tho :confused: llolololoollllolololololol I have a permaknot I look like a baby rhino from the side :frowning: ahahhahaaaa

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS

1 Like

While I don’t drink myself, I’ve let friends take shots with whatever I brought at the time.
And I have a whole stack of notes with yoyos as weights.

1/2 of a superwide = candle extinguisher

EVERYBOOODAAYYY!!!

hahaha. I think this has been a pretty fun thread so far guys! ive used throws to draw perfect circles before lololol.

Oh yeah. I do that all of the time. I also use yoyos to prop up my laptop when it’s on my bed.

As a Spin Top.