Other sports!

My high school sport in the 1970’s was marching band. I enjoyed playing basketball back when I had working knees, but I think someone that watched me play coined the phrase “white men can’t jump.” I do like to play tennis but somehow ended up with a circle of friends and family that does not play. Bought a couple of skate boards last summer but for some reason my family does not think that a 60+ year old should be learning skateboarding. After getting a very deep thigh bruise I almost agree. So now I am stuck with disc golf.

2 Likes

Growing up I played little league baseball and unorganized basketball, football, etc. Got into rowing in high school. Up until the pandemic I coached middle school rowing.

Before marriage, kids, and the mortgage I used to watch a lot of sports. Now it’s just University of Florida sports (mainly football) and soccer (Liverpool FC, Orlando City, Orlando Pride). Really enjoy the Olympics when that rolls around.

I was playing soccer when I was little . I just started to juggle and I’m playing poi. And I also do acroyoga sometimes