Other sports!

Yes, yoyoing is a sport, but, let’s look at the bigger leagues. If you do, tell us what other sport you play and what your favorite team is. I like baseball and football (TOUCHDOWN TIGERS!!!), and I’m a fan of LSU at the college level, and Saints and Astros in the pros.

2 Likes

basketball. If RC racing is a sport (lol) then that. #DriveTLR

2 Likes

Beyond playing at this point but love hockey and lacrosse.

In fact, the Minnesota state boys hockey tournament is on this week (drop the puck).

Baseball is ok, football is meh, can’t stand basketball.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot. “can’t stand basketball” haha. Only hockey I know is form the mighty ducks.

Baseball and hockey for me .

Dodger and kings always going in my house.

1 Like

The only reason i’m not a fan of hockey is that i live down here in Louisiana aka humidland (I also don’t have gloves lol) and there is no such thing as natural ice here.

1 Like

I’m skating, starter playin poi, climbing a little surfing sometimes

Surprised you aren’t a Cards fan right now lol. LA seems to be more fair weather fans of both/ either and it’s not good times for the Astros lately

That’s no excuse…

1 Like

Nice to see so many hockey fans. Penguins for me. I have never liked Big Ben, but his time is close to being done. So I’ll get crazy with the Steelers again soon.

1986 moved to North Carolina. Two choices for baseball the Braves or the Cubs. First time I heard Harry Carry’s 7th inning stretch, I have been a Cub fan since.

A’s, 49ers, Sharks, Warriors, Washington Huskies, Chelsea FC

1 Like

I wrestled in HS and 1 season in college. Was a state qualifier at 195 lbs for highschool and won a couple tournaments. Now I coach it

4 Likes

I used to play football until I dislocated my tailbone and got a concussion. Then I decided filming the games was safest for me haha. Also did track for a bit. I play disc golf when I can. I used to golf. I watch football, USL soccer, basketball (college mostly), rally cross when I can and I have a secret gambling addiction I keep at bay by watching Marbula One and and betting on marbles with myself. It’s a crude system but those damn Midnight Wisps always get my hopes up…

I started wrestling REALLY young, I’m pretty sure I didn’t even that the goal was to pin. Didn’t do too well, my dad decided it maybe just wasn’t for us (me and my brother) so we stopped. Fast forward a couple of years we pick up jiu-jitsu cause my dad saw a clip of it on facebook and it looked similar to wrestling. After 2 or 3 years into jiu-jitsu picked up wrestling again. Now 5 years into it, I love both. Sorry for telling you my whole life story lol

COOL. I’m guessing you have been in NJ most of your life. Or did you do HS wrestling in a different state? What college did you wrestle for?

1 Like

I raced motocross for about 15 years starting at age 4-5. Took it pretty seriously and spent nearly every weekend (or week/weeks) of that time practicing, racing, going out to training camps, some long travel for certain races, all that jazz. I got pretty high within the amature level but didnt have the desire to sink the effort and resources into trying to make it as a pro, although I know a handful who have

Also been biking of almost every variety at an early age and its something that I’ve gotten a bit deep into a few separate times over the years but its mostly a casual hobby these days. In high school I played football for a short while and threw shot put in track. I went hard on disc golf for a few years later in life but havent played in quite a while. Recently got a slackline and have been having fun learning that! I think its safe to say I’m not big into team sports and I follow nothing at all professionally :sweat_smile:

Rollerblading, longboard cruising and fishing are about as sporty as I get. But I look at them as more of a hobby. When it comes to playing actual sportsball stuff, I become Charlie Brown :slight_smile:

I wrestled 1 season for tcnj. I was a walk on transfer my junior year.

1 Like

I played guard in high school and for my residential college! Still play in a recreational league now too :slight_smile: Grew up liking the Celtics and Spurs, but more recently — I gotta say Luka’s got a real magic to him.

ouch.