Organic Shaped Throws!

Well besides the obvious Peak, Grail and MCMO are the two organic “must haves” in my opinion - not sure if you’ve tried/owned them yet.

Also Panorama, it’s my fav in the photo! But that’s just personal preference. I think MCMO appeals to the widest amount of people, Grail next, then Panorama. But the Panorama has the soul of the mid school yoyos we both love.

1 Like

I had a Maple Drip Peak for a while and have had a couple MMC. The Peak will be hard to get via trade and cash isn’t an option at this moment unless someone wants to trade me for an End 2 (doubtful, but if I hold it for a couple years it’ll be doable)

The MMC was amazing, but not for me, and I couldn’t tell you why

I’m gonna keep an eye out for the Panorama and Grail

Thank you!

2 Likes

If I could set my sentimental tendencies aside, which is impossible for me lmao… the four organics I would keep are Peak, MCMO, Grail, and Panorama.

3 Likes

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

14 Likes

I think the caps will grow on you, (cause theyre awesome)

1 Like

Sudo!

2 Likes

So you prefer the Panorama to your Diorama? Any particular reason why?

1 Like

Not necessarily, I have actually written in the past about how I liked the Diorama a tick more, in the Post Your Panorama’s thread. Here’s an excerpt as to why I initially thought this:

But now, I’d say I like them both equally and use them interchangeably. Totally depends on my mood. I guess I just said it since the Panorama is the OG.

@OlHandyJenkins description of the Panorama vs. Diorama is my favorite I’ve read yet, and I couldn’t agree more with it, as it’s exactly how I feel:

3 Likes

I actually remember reading this, i just didn’t remember who wrote it. Thanks for re-postng and sorry for making you repeat yourself.

1 Like

They Elysium by @FewandFarBetween is one of my all time favorites! A true performance beast and the yo-yo that I used to learn horizontal.

14 Likes

You learned horizontal on an organic yoyo? Props.

Someone wake up @nightshadow… there’s been a glitch in the matrix :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

A man that throws organic yoyos AND practices demanding tricks??

He’s the chosen one!

7 Likes

Yessir! The Elysium feels like it does horizontal just as well as any of my yoyos that you think would be much better for horizontal

5 Likes

Gotta say the @TSAF Thief is quickly becoming one of my favorite throws.

@Lido If you have a rose-gold with the small engravings, it’s definitely a Thief edition, which honestly, I personally like the looks of better than the OG black and white. :+1:

6 Likes

My collection is slowly becoming all organic. Here are my most recent acquisitions.

Phidias - Intro - Memento - Peach

11 Likes

MMC, MCMO, Torrent II, and the new Noah is performing great too. I also have 2 Prestige from General Yo, they’re best described as an organic V shape, top 3 for sure.

2 Likes

Oh man if I had to pick…

Derti, Yweti, Panorama/Diorama, Nitro

G2/A-RT Life, DocPop Icarus, OneDrop Diorama, YYF Koi (alu and ss)

2 Likes

Right now I’ve been rocking the kanto and malivore

1 Like

Koi,MK1 contact,Pano

1 Like