Opinions on The SEVERE yoyo by YOYO Factory?

So the title says it all.
I am looking to upgrade to a SEVERE has anyone got or throw one and what did you think of it?
Also If any one has any other options for an upgrade, at the moment I have a DM and DV888, I’m looking for a yoyo a bit bigger than the DV888 but smaller than the DM and around the 65 to 70 grams mark

cheers all

It is an amazing yoyo and a great value. It is a very comfortable H-Shape and it really revolutionizes it because even people that prefer smaller, rounder yoyos find the SEVERE to be comfortable.

You should totally get one.

agreed i have one and i love undersized yoyos and its great!

It is a super fun throw and I almost feel it goes a bit slower than the typical YYF throw. I have not tried mine without caps yet and I’m wondering what the difference will be. I like the Genesis a bit more I think but the shape is really nice, plus the colors they have released are really well done plus you have the option of making your own custom caps for it from a F.A.S.T. 201.

I didn’t know it was a H shape, how different is a H shape from the shape of the DV888 shape I don’t really want to shell out that much cash to end up with something that i dont like as much, due to the fact that any yoyo i buy from this site has to get shipped out to australia.

bump, more replies plz ;D

Well, it is an H-Shape and it is much larger than a DV888, but one of the things that makes it so special is that it is a very rounded H-Shape and it is designed to be very comfortable in the hand.

1 Like

I like the colors. I look to purchase one in the future.

1 Like

can you take the caps off?

Edited because of my stupidity.

my god no no no no, use a suction cup to get them out

The axle doesn’t protrude from the side of the yoyo, so this won’t work.

You’ll need suction cups.

Its a beast.

Hehe, my bad. :-[ Thought I heard that somewhere

thnx all for the help and info.
I now own a SEVER and its freakin awesome.
Im now locking this thread.