Severe or Genesis?

Which do you think is better? Or if you have played with either you can post comments on either.
Note:I got a Severe a while back, and it is mint, and it has a vibe. Is this my throw? Others say I need to get used to the shape but i don’t know.I also used a Genesis and it also had vibe but it was not mint.

I like the Severe better. The shape is more rounded and it plays very solidly with the plastic caps

i like the Genesis, ive heard people say that they vibe, but mine never did. smooth as butter.

Well yoyos usually vibe because of throws. But sometimes they vibe because hair or other debris can get stuck in the bearing causing a “rough patch”. Or if its a new yoyo, then its part of “breaking the yoyo in”. Andre told me this when I had this problem.

Hope this helped a little! :smiley:

Get the SEVERE, I got one just before christmas and to start it was a little vibey during the breaking in period, but now it’s so smooth, the shape and size was a little strange to get used to due to the fact that I was throwing a DV888 before the SEVERE but now I have grown used to the shape and size, its just pure amazing

I like them both because they feel nothing like each other. The play is the same. Great!