ooch

Steve brown, JD, and Kentaro Kimura (not sure on this one) all don’t compete as of now.

Ooch was at Worlds at the Yomega booth and was extremely nice. Posed for pictures and signed stuff. Great guy.

ed haponik

steve brown,

Not for the first time, I think the younger members of the community aren’t really sure what a “sponsorship” is ;-).

amen

I think you’re misunderstanding what a sponsorship entails- Just because a player in anything is sponsored, it doesn’t necessarily mean they compete in their field. Think of a sponsored player as an ambassador that promotes the company/yoyoing in general, whether it be by participating in contests using their brand’s products, making videos, judging, etc.

just had to ask because i wanted to see him do a combo or something.

i got to meet ooch at worlds he was a really fun guy and certainly deserves to sponsored

He’s on Yomega…

hey guys,
Brett “Ooch” doesn’t compete much, but he does go to MANY contests and showcase.
being “sponsored” doesn’t necessarily mean you MUST compete in a freestyle, a trick ladder, or any type of compete, it’s about being good player, a great person and be a person that the company WANTS to represent them.
also they’re IS NOT a team Yomega USA at this point, take it from me i would know. you can find videos of him playing and doing combos, but he’s not in the competition.
Yomega Ambassador,
Colter Calvetti