#onedropxgeneralyo2014

omg! I call the prototype!

lol

#onedropXgeneralyo2014 hype hype hype
Ernie=my hero.

Wait, so there is going to be a yoyo produced? If so, Iā€™m happy, because One Drop tends to make their yoyos more widely available than most companies. That means we could get a more available General Yo!

Haha, James tricked us againā€¦ with the same post.

December 2014 :wink: just to make us wait.

Iā€™m really sorry guysā€¦ So many people messaged me saying the Prestige was a collab because of that picture with the hashtag #onedropxgeneralyo2014, so I thought it was for a bit. But then Paul texted me saying it wasnā€™t a collab, so I thought Iā€™d clear the air by telling you guysā€¦ But I just got a text from Ernie a few minutes ago that an official ODxGENYO yoyo is actually being planned out (not the Prestige though), hence #onedropxgeneralyo2014. My bad guys, sorry for the confusion haha.

And when I said, ā€œsorry for the misconception, itā€™s not a collab.ā€ I meant the Prestige isnā€™t a collabā€¦ I shouldā€™ve been more specific.

And huge thanks to Paul Dang and the others at OneDrop for being great friends and letting us use their machines for the Prestige! I canā€™t wait for the collab!

1 Like

Yeah that confused me for a bit. I was under the impression that Ernie and the GY team have been working on this for a while - hearing One-Drop attached to its name made me a little confused at first. Thanks for clearing it all up, James!