onedrop Presents the VALOR

“the Slender”

I just no realized this has a good chance of being in the $80 range :o

1. Usually anything OD puts out is gold.

2. Usually you can tell if a yoyo will fit your preferences from the specs.

3. Reviews.

Man, yoyo’s are starting to bleed ma dry. I can’t get two, I can’t afford that! I just can’t decide!

We are going with no side effects to reduce center weight.

You sure they did “The Dexter”. I really like the idea :confused:

Unfortunately, yes. I think it was a silver base ano with red splash. :frowning:

They did, it was a deep red, almost a maroon. I liked the looks but I would go for a much brighter red. Here is what the Crucial in Dexter Colorway looked like:

I am thinking a bright Ferrari red almost, like what I had Vendetta do on my Dingo. This is a custom, one off piece:

That red just pops so nicely against the clear backdrop. This one is soda blasted but it would also look great with the Pyramatte finish.

If only I were at worlds, then I would ask Vzkiss to try one. See if it were right for me.

The dexter looks amazing. One drop should buy it offa’ them

I don’t think One Drop has to “buy” anything off of Crucial. It is a basic colorway and they are not trademarked. The only thing they would probably do is not call it Dexter since THAT was done… but anyone can do red on a clear background. Heck, just call it “Crime Scene” or as I said “The Norman” or even better “The Lecter” after the ultimate silver screen serial killer. Dexter may get things done but Hannibal got it done with style.

1 Like

i think thats a wonderful reference to silence of the lambs lol. :wink:

OD has already done the Crime Scene colorway, right? It would be odd for them to change the whole ano job and still call it Crime Scene.

I forgot about that, yep would be silly to change.

That settles it bring on the Lecter colorway. ;D

No, they need to make a colorway that looks like bacon. Then they could call it “Silence of the Hams”. :smiley:

Big Cat, you are absolutely right.

I broke down, I just couldn’t wait. I needed a new throw soon, and the new supernova and a free Severe. I couldn’t resist.

I’m sorry one drop. I was going to buy the valor (when it came out) . But the shape wasn’t for me! Noooo!

I concur.

This is without a doubt the BEST yoyo I played at Worlds… So darn good. 7075 too!!!

I haven’t bought any yoyos in the last two weeks just so I will have money for this to drop! Though with the 7075 I am wondering if it will still be in the $80 range

Just because a OneDrop yoyo doesn’t have Side Effect axle system I wouldn’t count on the 80$ price range automatically. Especially since the VALOR made of 7075.

2 Likes

Does it beat the format:C?

Guess some of you already saw this video we did with Paul :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like