onedrop Presents the VALOR

Dang Face Slap = EPIC! ;D

db

Paul Dang pushes Vimos Zoltan Kiss+Vimos slaps Paul= epic yoyo battle

^^ ^^^

Is that how to spell it?

Vilmos not Vimos

They are both soo good it is tough to compare. I will buy both. But that first time throwing a yoyo when you know you just love it. That was the Valor for me.

Oh yeah, I know. I am guessing around the $100, maybe even $110 range because of the 7075. I think it looks terrific and will buy one no matter how much it costs :slight_smile:

I was close

Yeah you were close XD

–

The very first halves of the Valor right out of the CNC: Vilmos Zoltan Kiss on Instagram: "The very first halves of the Valor right after they came out of the CNC. #onedrop #valor #throwback"

So when you told one drop what you wanted in your sig. what did you say?

I wanted a very powerful, solid throw, no center weight (side effect) with a simple and comfortable V shape to be the best competition yoyo for me.

The hole process and the yoyo itself just turned out to be amazing. Especially that I had the chance to work on the design together with Shawn in the shop. We started from scratch, because the previous drawings i got based on our emails wasn’t really what i wanted. It was so much easier to do it in person and showing to Shawn how to draw the lines i imagined. Well it took a lot of time for us. Especially since he had to make sure that what i want is actually possible.

The very first proto came out of the machine dead smooth and with the perfect weight distribution what i wanted what wouldn’t be possible without Shawn’s previous experience and knowledge. He is soo good at this.