Onedrop Machined list?

Everything but the DK, VI IX and Suction.

6 Likes

Is there a list of OD Duncans anywhere?

1 Like

I’m not sure. I’m pretty sure if you look through their list and see USA made it was made at One Drop.

2 Likes

It’s not. Great throw none the less

3 Likes

Would like include some of the older Screaming Eagle release?

1st run Duncan Barracudas were machined by Onedropyoyos for Duncan.

~Z

10 Likes

Was not, which is why I wrote “not the collabs, only the Life.”
69 used OST’s overseas shop.

1 Like

I get it, and did read that. Sorry my request for clarification offended you. The LXIX is so much like the other non-collab items with the exact same response and feel I just was asking for clarification on that specific collab model, even though I saw your response. I wasn’t trying to make you feel like your answer wasn’t respected.

1 Like

Only because you quoted me. Callin’ me out fam. No hard feelings. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I quoted you because you seemed to know the answer. I guess I should have said “do you know” instead of “anyone” I was just trying to get a quick answer thinking you might not drop right back in. Just referencing the subject of my question, not trying to call you out. Just didn’t see the need to be so snarky to me, but I get the misunderstanding.

1 Like

There are more than listed or mentioned here but because we’ve signed various NDA’s we can’t disclose who they are.

5 Likes

That’s intriguing. I’m trying to think of a reason a company would want an NDA and I can’t come up with one.

2 Likes

Sounds like something SF would do, lol. Such a mysterious brand :thinking:

2 Likes

Because they want you to continue to believe that they are internally responsible for their quality and success?

10 Likes

Which makes it even more intriguing!

1 Like

I think the life falls in that category of hidden od production. I swear the drop on a rts site said od made it but g2 won’t say that. I think it’s strange because to me seeing it’s od made makes me want it more rather than thinking less of the company I think higher. We all know od is at the top of the game in production.

4 Likes

Is there a secret sign I can look for to know you guys made it. Like a sign of quality besides the bearing on the seat?

1 Like

YOLUMINATI CONFIRMED

6 Likes

I don’t list it anymore because of the Vlog. I’m overly open on what’s going on behind the scenes so if I say we had machining issues I don’t want to tracked down to a specific shop.

If I’m listing specific machine shops it limits what I can share because I’m still friends with the shops and the issues aren’t personal.

12 Likes

I got you. I wasn’t trying to sound rude at all. Business decisions always look different from the outside than the in. How does having such transparency impact your business? Does running the vlog change business decisions? I can imagine it forces you to stay on task.

2 Likes