Onedrop dietz?

what will become of it? will it continue being produced? Also, i know its late but good luck in you endeavors at yomega dietz! :smiley:

Dan Dietz is at Yomega!?
If so, I doubt it. It wasn’t made for him a signature throw anyways. It is still selling.

1 Like

Woah…Dietz at Yomega? Didn’t see that one coming.

it was back in january. just wonderin whatll happen to the dietz! (the yoyo)

Same, I wonder if they will make more high end yoyos since he joined :). Also most all signature yoyos stay with the company. Jensen Kimmit is with CLYW and the North Star still exist. As well as Andre Boulay’s signatures with YYJ. And Steve Browns Duncan’s.

Same, I wonder if they will make more high end yoyos since he joined :). Also most all signature yoyos stay with the company. Jensen Kimmit is with CLYW and the North Star still exist. As well as Andre Boulay’s signatures with YYJ. And Steve Browns Duncan’s.

Wait, I thought Dietz was only demonstrating for Yomega at the NY toy fair

I think it is a different story with throws like the Dietz and the Boss. They are not quite a core line up. The northstar has been remodeled as the Shaqlerstar. I think you will see the end of the Dietz (not the person but the throw). This is just a forecast not a conclusion. I would love to see it stick around.

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/420/One-Drop-Dietz
Still have almost 20 here.

And I think it will be discontinued as well.

Im selling mine btw. It is on ebay

I hope they still make the Dietz. It’s one of the best 50mm throws.