One year cigarette free

It’s been over a year since I’ve had a cigarette. Thanks for the support :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Woah! That is awesome! Congrats!

EDIT: Do you feel any different?

Great work! I’ve been trying to give them up for years. Can’t figure out why it’s so hard. Not only are they expensive, but they also kill you.

“I don’t know what’s in 'em, I just know I can’t stop smoking 'em.”

Wow already? Wow nice job dude! Now imagine what a much more healthier life you live now

I remember when you first posted about your steps to quitting! Great Job Waylon!

Wow! Congratulations!

gratz! well done!

Nice!

You just made my day Waylon. Congrats!

Awesome!!! Way to go man!! I too remember when you first started… It is a great feeling. I will be 2 years in January!!! AWESOME!!!

Congrats!

So glad this thread wasn’t an offer of a year’s supply of free cigarettes. :wink:

Congrats, Waylon!

Thanks!

Jamie, it’s not as hard as you might think. It’s totally a mental thing.

Stookie gave me a Trigger for going a month without smoking. If you can go a month, I’ll make a fixed axle yoyo for you. A big ol lump of red oak.

1 Like

ive gone mah whole life cigarette free, and you dont see me goin’ tellin’ everyone!

NAHHHH I kid, what you have done is a great achievement. Here’s to one more year!

Sweet. It ain’t easy.

Quitting smoking is easy. I should know, I’ve done it thousands of times. [or something like that]
-Mark Twain

Great job man! I remember your post about quoting over a year ago. Hey, and think about how much money you’ve saved by quitting which can now go into a more debilitating addiction, buying yoyos. :wink:

Ha! I actually have to give myself an allowance for this stuff. Otherwise, I’d just spend and spend. There are too many good Yoyos out there these days.