One of those CLYW topics again.

I’ve done my searches and can’t still decide on what I want to get. Obviously it’s subjective on whigh model is better so I narrowed down to what I think i want.

Arctic Circle 2nd expedition
Chief
Wooly Marmot

However, I can’t decide whether I want to 1st WM or the WM 2 and was curious ifor i can get some feedback from others on these.

If you have any other suggestions then feel free to tell me!

Chief or orca both are good.

WM1 is now more of collectors item than a competitive yoyo. If you are looking for the play of a wm but with todays standard of play, get a WM2. I used to have one, and I regret selling it. I also used to have a chief, but I wasn’t the biggest fan. I mean it was nice and all, but it just doesnt hold up to yoyos that are currently on the market. At the time I got it, I also had a 2013 genesis and I liked the genesis more. But yeah wm2 is great.

Can never go wrong with a Chief. Seriously, about 90% of all the yoyoers out there enjoy it. I’ve met very few people who aren’t a fan.

Just seems like the WM2 is just fun whereas the other ones are about performance.
I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on a chief but there are different weights, not sure which one to settle on? Also, can never find a colorway I want.

I would choose the Chief. I totally disagree that it doesn’t hold up to newer yoyos on the market.