One more combo for my freestyle

So I am preparing a 2 minute freestyle for a competition that I am entering next month.

Right now, I have 5 combos prepared: a front mount combo, a wrist mount combo (tech … sort of), a 1.5 mount combo (speed), a chopsticks trick, and an arm trick. I need one more combo to finish my freestyle.

I am most comfortable learning another speed combo. The one I already have is a simplified version of Iori Yamaki’s speed combo. My second would be a simplified version of Gentry Stein’s speed combo.

However, would that be boring/bad to have two speed combos in my freestyle? Should I try to put more variety in it? I am also considering a split-bottom mount combo, but I don’t really like those too much. Plus I still can’t do the Boing-E-Boing. I am also considering a sideways trick, but I don’t feel like I can learn the throw well enough with how much time I have left.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Merry Christmas!

If you would like 2 fast tricks and 3 “normal paced” tricks, then I’d say that’s alright if you do the 3 regular paced combos first, and the 2 fast ones for the last two, as it might make your routine look weird and unnatural if you seperated them throughout your combo, if that makes sense. Or, why not slow those two fast ones down to the pace of the 3 other tricks? Cheers! :smiley: