One handed rejection whip tutorial

I made a tutorial for the Christopher Chia 1.5 mount rejection whip a year and a half ago, but thought I’d make a tutorial for an easier variant of the rejection whip. I learned this from watching Shinya Kido a few years ago but don’t know its origins. This is basically the trick that helped me figure out Chris Chia’s variant.

For mobile users
https://vimeo.com/78447996

Let me know what you think. Check out my youtube channel for Chris Chia’s 1.5 variant.

2 Likes

Really good, and really useful! As coincidence would have it, I was about to start learning the Chia 1.5 rejection. If this serves as a good starting point, I’m in. Can’t have too many slick rejection tricks, especially if one leads into another in terms of learning curve.

1 Like

I know a lot of chia tricks, and i think this is one of them. Nice tut.

1 Like

I know what I’m going to be working on this weekend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s if you can drag yourself away from your fixed-axle throws long enough. :wink:

Nope, gonna work on this with the fixed-axles ;D

1 Like

THat’s… that… but…

You’re a sick man.

2 Likes

Thanks, fellas!

@yooldman, I think you might need to change your name to yooldcrazyman! ;D My apologies in advance to your knuckles.

1 Like

Its called a unresponsive fixed with Polyester…

You full of cray. :wink:

1 Like

NO IM NOT…

Im skilled… With mechanics. Thats all…

:wink:

Try it yooldman!

When i used Ed Haponiks EH. It didn’t respond… I could have done a Brent stole…

::slight_smile:

W

Sure, but I guarantee he didn’t have poly on it. :wink:

edit…for embarrass

Nothing shortens the learning curve like a few bruises ;).

Nope, will be working on it with a responsive throw, most likely a Turner, and type-9 cotton.

1 Like

It’ll wake you up better than a cup of joe! Without the good taste.

Holy (expletive deleted)! I’ve got the trick down already. Not with the fixed-axles of course, but now that I can do it unresponsive, it’s only a matter of time. ;D

Great tutorial. I normally don’t get tricks figured out very fast, especially ones that look impressive. (I know it looks impressive because when I showed it to my wife she said, “I can’t see the TV with you standing there.” Hmm…maybe that doesn’t really prove my point ;).)

*Edit: 2 hours later and I have now learned the Christopher Chia 1.5 rejection whip as well. Couldn’t be happier with how this evening’s yo-yoing went.

2 Likes

Just quotin’ because I’m a mobile user…

Hit this one! Going to try for the Chia next.

1 Like

Just checked on my phone and its blocked due to the song I used, so I included a vimeo link that should work (it does on my phone, anyway).

https://vimeo.com/78447996

NICE! Glad it helped. LOL at your wife’s comment. :smiley:

Sweet! Really happy that it was helpful!