One Drop's Yoyocoin is worth over $40!

Wow! That’s awesome! I don’t actually have a way to cash my yoyocoin in person right now, but it’s pretty cool! Who else has a yoyocoin?

4 Likes

I’ve got one, unless it got just ridiculously overpriced I don’t see ever letting mine go. Just a really cool thing. Wonder if there will ever be a second run of them?

6 Likes

Yeah I wonder if any have ever been traded in. OD will never be able to pay what a collecting community will pay. You could probably flip on on the BST for $150 in a matter of minutes

5 Likes

I had one when they first came out and regrettably gave it up in a trade before I started collecting all the One Drops. I’d pay top dollar for one now that I’ve collected every model of One Drop and am building a public playable One Drop display this summer.

16 Likes

This is so cool. I love yoyo displays, can’t wait to see.

3 Likes

A PUBLIC playable one drop display?! Wow. you mad lad.

3 Likes

That is super awesome! I would love to see that when you have it completed! - I would entertain an offer for my yoyo coin, send me a pm if you like!

1 Like

brb googling directions from kennesaw to athens and booking a flight for the summer.

3 Likes

Oh dang! Athens isn’t far from me, about 4 hours. (Chattanooga) Might have to come visit when the display is finished! Swing by Sweetwater for some beer and maybe Weaver D’s :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting once since I started but I was too late. I’ve never seen one, only heard of it. I collect coins too though so it would be a collection piece for sure. To be treasured. My precious…

2 Likes

It looks like this:

Pretty chonky, nice tapered edges. It’s a nice piece of machined metal!

9 Likes

See that’s just cool. I need one for the collection!

1 Like

I honestly thought this was a cryptocurrency thread when I saw the title lol

They look like a pretty rad little collectable though!

3 Likes

iirc the price of their yoyocoin is directly linked to BTC, so it is kind of a cryptocurrency lol.

6 Likes

I think you mean Terrapin. Either way, I’ll meet you there haha. Google says 7 hours and 15 minutes.

3 Likes

Yum! Food for the Soul!

Automatic for the people!!!

1 Like

Ah you’re right. I feel dumb, seeing as I’ve literally visited Terrapin before, I just got the names crossed in my brain lol. Brought my dog last time, which was a ton of fun, but dogs aren’t allowed on the tour so we couldn’t do the actual tour of the brewery, just sat in the taproom tried a few beers and listened to some good music.

@TheThrowingGnome I haven’t had Weaver D’s in a few years but I remember that being the best pork chop I ever had. Hope the pandemic hasn’t hit him too hard, I remember they were kinda struggling a few years ago but Google says they’re still open. Support your local businesses folks!

1 Like

That album happens to be the one in my car CD player right now.

4 Likes

Haha, I was just messing with ya for funsies. Those are the only 2 Georgia breweries that I’m super familiar with since they’re pretty widely available in Central Florida.

My wife and I used to do long weekends in ATL every 6 months or so and we tried to go to Sweetwater but they had a rule in GA that you couldn’t also sell beer for onsite consumption at breweries or something like that. I’m guessing that has changed?

1 Like

I thought I might be the only one here with CDs in their car.

2 Likes