One Drops Needed

Made a list of the remaining One Drops I need to finish the collection! Please take a look and hit me up if you’ve got one to trade or sell.

Thanks a bunch!!

One drops I need

• Sovereign
  • Wooly Markmont
  • LabExperiment

Sugar Glider(Found)
Citizen (Found)
Benchmark 2014 (Found)
Format C (Found)
Benchmark 2013(Found)
Chik(Found)
Summit(Found)
Sakura SE (Found)
Yelets (Found)
M1(Found)
7 Summits (Found)
Markmont Next (Found)
Markmont Project (Found)

10 Likes

Hey, I have a green 2013 Benchmark O. It has a slight ding on both rims, but doesn’t affect the play. Still smooth. If you’re interested I can take a pic after work. I have a red H too :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you want you can still buy Yelets and Sugar Gliders new! :smile: https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/collections/one-drop-yoyos/products/yelets-yoyo-by-one-drop, https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/collections/one-drop-yoyos/products/sugar-glider-yoyo-by-one-drop

Also I think I’ve seen a few of those yoyos you want there on here recently. If you do a little digging you might find something.

3 Likes

That lab experiment is a tough one man hope you find one! I’ve been looking for a while and never seen one pop up.

4 Likes

And for real most of these are on here if you dig a lil bit like the other guy was saying. 7summits and summit for sure are for sale on here and a few more I have seen today

2 Likes

The Sakura SE someone had one up but ill bet it’s already scooped up it’s definitely a sweet throw I have 1 and my roommate has a couple. That is a rad throw. Really want to throw a of ilyy sakura

3 Likes

these are on here if you dig a lil bit

Yep. I found a LE still available after, what, a couple of months of it being up? (why’d nobody buy it instantly? :confused:) People don’t seem to consider older threads an option, but if the person’s still there and the thread’s still there they could well still be holding onto it. Never hurts to check.

5 Likes

For real I’ve gotten some of my best throws that way

3 Likes

Just messaged you

M1, 2013 benchmark O, and Summit found! Thanks for helping guys! Keep em coming!

7 Likes

Sugar Glider and 2013 O Found. 13 to go you guys keep em coming! Thanks so much!

2 Likes

I have a NQP format:C, not sure if that would suffice, but I might would trade it for the right thing

1 Like

Great i will pm you a list of trades! Thanks!

1 Like

No problem, will be looking for your PM.

1 Like

I have a Benchmark V 2014 Blue, no Box with 1 tiny pinprick that you cannot feel. Dead Smooth

1 Like

Still looking!

Sakura SE Found!!! 9 more to go!!! Let’s do this!!!

2 Likes

I own Citizen #40

I’ve never considered selling it but perhaps if the right offer came along.
There it is in the middle

Imgur

4 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Excellent collection. That Mailday Marvel is one of my grails. :heart: Let me know if you ever want to let go of it.