For Sale or Trade

Prices are shipped. Please add 3% if paying goods and services. Happy to provide additional pics or details, jut hit me up! Trade wants listed at the bottom. Happy to entertain reasonable offers!

• David McEvoy Either - Mint and super smooth 33$

• Horizon - Two small dings on black half. Minor vibe. 15$

TAKE BOTH FOR 40$

Trade wants:

14 Likes

Someone needs to jump on that Puff Adder before I get myself a second one!

4 Likes

Dang that puff adder and boa at those prices!! and woodboy!! <3 Dang

Its a shame its the wrong side of payday for me. If you still got em early june ill snap you hand off for em! :wink:

3 Likes

PMd!

pictures of octavia?

Dang I want that Aurora but I’m all out of trades for you lol

2 Likes

PM sent

Another price cut! Bump.

More price cuts on both and added a take em both price. Anybody got any money left after all these drops?!? Bump

3 Likes

Cut prices yet again!

Just added a ton of awesome stuff!!!

5 Likes

PM sent

Untitled, Canary, and Flank gone. Let’s hear some offers on the others my people!

1 Like

Dang I need that Fulvia…

1 Like

She’s a sweet one. Only selling to fund the Citizen I just procured! I was thinking the other day that if I was gonna thru hike the AT the ultra matte fulvia my be the ONE yoyo I would take. Ultra matte is so cool that even in the highest of humidity it still grinds and fingerspins exactly the same!!! This may be a huge selling point if you happen to live in one of the most humid places in the entire world like Louisiana! PM me if you wanna work out a deal!

3 Likes

Yes you do. I think its the nicest throw ive ever played.
If this sits around for too long, im gonna have 2

2 Likes

Peak 2 is gone!

What a great display…there are some real “Gems” here! WOW! Nice update J!

1 Like

Wouldn’t be the first time that AMS Fulvia would be partnered with an UM Fulvia…

1 Like

Tivayder, tishee, fireworks, tihawk and a 000 in like 1 week. I really shouldnt.
But if it hanges around long enough…

3 Likes