One Drops Needed

I might sell the one to the left of the Citizen.

That’s also very pretty, but I only want the Mailday. It’s my favorite G2 colorway of all time.

1 Like

I think it’s everyone’s favorite lol but the Maelstrom looks pretty sweet too imo. There’s a reason they are the only two I ever bought

Imgur

2 Likes

The Maelstrom is definitely a beauty. I agree.

1 Like

7 summits here if that’s on your short list:
https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/t/lttf-a-draupnir-i-have-a-yoyorecreation-sputnik/301678

1 Like

Here’s how much of a freak I am: I already have both a mailday Marvel and a Maelstrom Aftershock. :confused:

Can confirm both are really beautiful tho

5 Likes

Oh, so, you’re selling your Mailday to me then. Let me think about it… Okay, I’ll take it.

1 Like

Chik on the r/throwers B/S/T page

1 Like

Found what you’re talking about. Trying for the CHIK! Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

No problem, I know how it is trying to find yoyos you really want. Wish I could be more help, but all I have is a Cascade and a Benchmark V

2 Likes

CHIK! found. 8 more to go! Bump.

Still looking!

CITIZEN FOUND!!!. 7 more to go!

6 Likes

Nice!

I have a Dingo if that is of interest.

Got a nice dingo already, but thanks!

7 Summits Found!!! Five more to go you guys!!! Who wants to trade for a Emerald swirl G2 Warthog!

1 Like

MMNext Found 4 More to Go!!!

1 Like

Benchmark 2014 W Found!!!

3 to go!!!

Somebody wanna trade a Sovereign for a Fulvia?!?

4 Likes

Ive seen on reddit of a dude who bought a one drop 1 of 3 proto that had a screw weight adjustment system have you seen that one? Apparently its a version of the project

2 Likes

I’d be careful buying an item like that. Check with @da5id or @The_Machinist first. One Drop used to sell boxes of yoyo parts for people that mod yoyos. There were stories of people making a yo-yo out of those parts and selling as a “One Drop prototype”, which it wasn’t.

5 Likes