One Drops Needed

Can i link the post? (It was a mailday post)

Well this is @TheThrowingGnome’s BST so this isn’t the best spot for it. If you are curious if it’s real I suggest contacting the folks at One Drop that I mentioned above.

1 Like

Aight

VRW Project (Variable Rim Weight). There are VERY few out there. We don’t even have one here. 10/10 rare, might buy back.

6 Likes

Nice! Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Hmm. So that man got a steal since he said “it didnt hurt the wallet that bad”

Ill jump in with the link since I acquired this here, for a friend, and it was verified with OD to be genuine. Offers to buy back may or may not be entertained but that’s the current owners decision.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Throwers/comments/brs53w/latest_addition_to_my_od_family/

2 Likes

https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/t/fs-my-old-collection-yyf-clyw-od-and-more/302033
Think it used to list a price, but now it just said “SOLD” of course.
I was considering getting it myself, but I didn’t realise quite how rare they were.

Still got 3 to go. We can’t stop now!!!

Dayum. You must be a money dispenser! Haha.
Have fun finding a Markmont Project though… I’ve been trying for a while.

If by money dispenser you mean own your own business and work 60-70 hrs a week then yes I do! Prolly won’t help me locate the MMproject though!

3 Likes

Ah, interesting. I hope your business is going well going then!
If you’re willing to pay the right price for an MMC maybe someone will reconsider holding onto theirs, but otherwise it’s just sit’n’pray basically. Prices are pretty person-to-person.

P.S. did you already have a LE before you made this thread?

By the looks of it, it flows like rivers.

1 Like

Now if only I could get my Yoyoing to “flow”!

2 Likes

Thanks! With the pace of modern development and the fact that the US govt. requires you to restore or recreate stable streams somewhere else in the area every time someone destroys one to build something; the Stream Restoration industry is definitely booming.

I was thinking about adding some “willing to pay” prices to round up these last 3. What kind of price do you think it would take to pry these last 3 from people?

PS. What’s an LE?

1 Like

Good to know!

Hm. I’ve seen them in the mid hundreds a couple of times, but again it’s up to the individual to see what’d take it off of them. Can always start low and increase it if you feel comfortable doing so.

LE is Lab Experiment 1: http://onedropyoyos.com/yoyos/lab-experiment1/
You’re not looking for one?

2 Likes

Oh… LE ok. No I don’t have a lab experiment. I removed it from the list since it seems impossible to find due to the rarity (only 30). Maybe I’ll put it back on there though since it really would be a shame to have all the ODs except one.

You’re not helping!

Right. Just as I cross LE off the list it goes back on. Now I’ve got to track down a yo-yo rarer than a Unicorn. :joy:

2 Likes

MARKMONT PROJECT FOUND:tada::beers::sunglasses:

Thanks so much to all who are helping with this endeavor!!!

8 Likes