One Drop YoYos Official News

Just got my Downbeat and it’s love at first throw!

I’m a lover of heavier throws, and the Downbeat is heavy done right. I’ve been throwing it to a chilled out iPod playlist all evening and it’s been an absolute delight. You’ve excelled yourself gentlemen!

It fits right in to my expanding Onedrop collection. Keep 'em coming lads! ;D

1 Like

Awesome collection! Thanks for your continued support.

any updates on 1mm response pad

Whatcha mean?

1-1.1mm thick 19mm response pads

No change planned to our 19mm pad.

not a change but an addition as we discussed earlier

I recall that discussion as well. I like exploiting the “flaw” of the current 19mm pad (making an overly grabby yoyo less responsive) but at the same time, when I don’t need to solve that problem I can’t just pop an OD pad in there because it’s too recessed. A 1mm thick pad would be dope!

Agreed, I tend to find most of my throws too grabby and it would be nice to have something other than recessed silicone.

The material sizes aren’t available in such small increments. So we’ll stick with what we have.

1 Like

Nice collection Gambit, I’m jealous.

Big mail day indeed. After some time with the Ayame GZR Cascade… This thing is my favorite. Man, super great. And after spending more time playing with stock side effects and purple ultra lights - I dig it with the ultra lights.

The new titanium looks appeTIzing.

For everyone waiting for special edition DownBeats at YoYoExpert…they’re being assembled right now! Well, in a few minutes after I get off my butt. ;D

2 Likes

Dem foam cubes… :o

1 Like

When you order our new titanium yo-yo from YoYoExpert, I’m going to put in a request to Andre and have him pack the mailing box with just our foam cubes, no yo-yo. ;D

Literally looks like the coolest job in the world.

For sure

Those look epic

Heck yes! What’s the catch…? :wink:

That you get a bunch of foam cubes