One Drop YoYos Official News

i have seen Paul Dang with a wineglass. my life is complete ;D

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Since it’s been really quiet around here, what does everyone think of the new Mount McKinley Seven Summits splash? I think it looks great!

1 Like

I didn’t know it had dropped. :slight_smile: That’s a sharp-looking colourway right there.

This is all new information to me. ???
Has a release date been set ?

Oh wow!!! That’s gorgeous! I don’t see how I can miss one of those.

oooh that looks lovely!

It’s because we haven’t announced it yet! Someone’s been snooping our flickr page… ::slight_smile:

Just sent them out to YoYoExpert today. We’ll get everyone a release date soon.

Oops…sorry guys

Now who would ever do such a thing??? ::slight_smile:

db

He was being funny :slight_smile: Of course we know it’s public and want you guys to see what’s there.

Oh good. Haha. Yay! Yeah i love when i check it and there’s tons of great new stuff. :slight_smile:

I’mma just modify this post to say… I wonder what the next 5 colours will look like. :slight_smile:

So what is the release date ?

You learn something new everyday. I had no idea you guys cut those little foam cubes in shop. Makes me even more impressed with the level of care you put into making sure the yoyos arrive without damage.

As Shawn is The Machinist, cutting straight lines is fairly mundane. Since he makes those three-dimensional metal spinny thingies, I wouldn’t be surprised if he starts artistically sculpting those little foam blocks one day…

db

Here I am 2 days late to the party I havn’t been following this thread very closly as of late probably because I know I wont be able to buy a new yoyo for a bit so why tmt myself but that colorway looks amazing

Do the Markmont Classics still include both sets of side effects?

Snooping your flickr page! Who would do such a thing!

Imgur

dies

Yes.