One Drop YoYos Official News

Brass spikes in my Gradient caused it to shake like a jackhammer. Though they’re fine in my Code 1.

Any particular reason these colorways are $5 more expensive than the others?

Maybe because costs have increased?

“Expensive”. $5.00

Do you ask if Walmart raises the price $1.00 on socks or underwear? Do you notice?

Please.

Because as epicness goes up so does price, y=x^2 where x is price and y is epicness.

Also the Marionberry looks AMAZING ;D

Have costs increased? Seems like a pretty reasonable question on my part when similar ano jobs from just a few weeks ago are $5 less. I never said it was expensive, merely that it’s $5 MORE expensive, you know, a common comparative term. What a terrible post.

1 Like

^^^agreed. That was a legitimate question and I don’t think it needed such a sore response. There’s nothing wrong with a customer asking a question.

And vagabomb, if you’re not too concerned about paying attention when the price of something goes up, then please, let me start selling you some stuff lol :wink:

For the T1 I only see solids and +$16 colorways at the moment but for stuff like the recent Gradient restock the 2 color throws (Partly Cloudy, Black Smoke) are +$15 over solids and the 3 color ano ones are +$20 so I’d assume it is just the number of different colors used.

They changed the pricing after my post lol, was +$15 for the T1s from a couple weeks ago, and then +$20 for the more recent ones. I know it’s not a big deal, but was mainly curious what was up.

Standard Edition Markmont. Classic release this coming weekend at the US National Yo-Yo Contest.

Available at the YoYoExpert booth for $95.00-$105.00.

We hope to see you guys there!

Any word when they’ll be available here? Unfortunately ill be stuck in a gas station a few hundred miles from Chico while Nationals is going on haha.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPfZzv-Kqcg&feature=youtu.be

Collector’s Edition Markmont. Classic

1 Clear, Nickel, or Black Markmont. Classic
1 Limited 1/100 Signed Collector’s Book
1 Pair of Clear Aluminum Markmont. Side Effects
1 Toxic Strings DRAKEN
1 Markmont. Pin
1 Sticker Pack

Starting at $110

Available in 2-3 weeks

can not WAIT! How much them side effects weigh?

Brass Markmont. Side Effects - 6.1 g
Aluminum Markmont. Side Effects - 2.8 g

I saw your Unboxing and I want one of these sets soooo bad.

I feel the same way! Now just to decide, black or nickel? >.<

Nickel, of course. Haha.

^^

But seriously guise… go get a different colour and leave enough nickel so that I can get one. :wink:

1 Like

^^^ Yeah, what he said…! :slight_smile:

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg140/theflooper/Misc%202/mmc_zpsbd373545.jpg

db

Delicious.

Where/when are those GZR Royal Sunset Cascades going to be available???

Edit: Nevermind, found 'em! You guys should do more splash ano’d 7075. A splash Valor and Format:C would be amazing…