One Drop YoYos Official News

This is a Fabulous idea !!! I vote for this… :wink:

Agreed

Onedrop bimetal?

Titanium Valor= Tilor
I do think that a bi metal would be cool. Especially if it had like a CLYW cliff shape.

Please no.

a) it wouldn’t have anything to do with the Valor anymore since those are two totes different shapes
b) the Cliff shape is totally polarizing… it just doesn’t feel right in certain hands. The lack of appeal is why there isn’t another run and Kavka is instead getting a new signature model…

You misread

He meant that a bimetal should be like the Cliff. And that another ti should be like the valor.

Two separate yoyos.

Ah yes, I see now.

Tilor would be even better if OD had a player named Tyler who could claim it as a signature model. Haha!

there’s like 30 Tyler’s in the yoyo game. They could find one.

Ty Goldman signature should be general yo’s first ti.

That markmont classic looks pretty awesome.

Yes it does. Sure would like to hear the release date!

So
a Ti Valor sounds amazing,
but a bimetal Valor also sounds amazing.

Either way, I would buy one of these in a heartbeat.

I dont know those both sound like completely different designs to me.

How about onedrop Valor is amazing

I feel like I’m being so patient…

It’s funny, when the Valor first came out I was a little unsure about the design and I put off buying it for ages since I really couldn’t decide whether I liked it or not.

Since finally buying one at Nats, it’s easily become one of my favourite yoyos, and definately my favourite Onedrop. I can’t believe I almost didn’t buy it, I would have seriously missed out.

Personally, I would also be interested to see what more the OD guys could pull off with Titanium. A Ti-Valor would be the kind of yoyo that I’d buy in a heartbeat, regardless of the price.

2 Likes

Me too. Pulled up the OneDrop Cam the other day and it looks like there may be a nickel Classic sitting on the table.

lol they are indeed, but from what I’ve read, Ti or bimetal renditions of already existing yoyos are amazing no matter what. There’s been a lot of bimetal hype as of late, hence I mention a bimetal Valor would be good.

I would prefer a Ti Valor to push that sleep time even further and not feel too solid, but that’s just me.

Any new news about the Markmont.Classic?

They all sold out last night.

::slight_smile: Figures…