One Drop YoYos Official News

Why does yye always release after Japanese sites? Timezones?

Yes indeed, it’s already the 13th in Japan so they can sell.

Wow, those are some vibrant colors, but my favorites are clear and gunmetal grey.

Will you be doing any splashes? Care to let us in on colors?

On a side note, I noticed the Dietz is no longer being sold. Any plans do another run under a different name? The Dietz was my favorite undersized yoyo, and I don’t like undersized yoyos, but I liked the Dietz. Just amazing.

It should have stayed as the Halifax

DAVID!!! You’re that guy from the One Drop YoYo Forums! Awesome video.

David is one of the owners of One Drop Yo-Yos!

;D

Clear is one of my favorite!

We have some Gradients out right now getting anodized! They should be back and ready to go in a couple weeks hopefully! Can’t share those details with you right now! But you’re going to have quite a few options to choose from. :wink:

Great question! We don’t have any plans at the moment, but I’ve talked to Daniel about the possibility of doing another run down the road and he’s totally game! Now we just need to ask YoYoExpert to order some! =)

1 Like

New Dangs are up!

I dig the Dino Warrior. ;D

What is the next color for the T1? Any plans??

Heading to yoyoexpert:

Sweet!

bringing sexy back

Every yoyo should come in black+pink.

I am not really a fan of splashes but this is killer!

Come on guys you’re killing me - between the Larkspur Cascade, the Gradient and now the Dragonslayer T1 how am I supposed to make a decision on buying something? :slight_smile:

Easy, go with the one you don’t currently own in some other color. :slight_smile:

That’s the issue, I don’t own any of those in any color :slight_smile: I think the Cascade has been calling my name for a long time though…although I see YYE has it in Dragon Slayer too. Maybe I should start a collecting focus - all Dragon, all the time.

Ahh, ok. I got this, the answer is quite simple… buy all three. :slight_smile:

Honestly my order of purchase would be:

1. Gradient
  2. T1
  3. Cascade

All are great yo-yos but the top two happen to be two of the tops on my list daily carry yo-yos.

All week at the Museum of Yo-Yo History, Graeme Wright will be posting One Drop exhibits starting with the Project!

They will also be publishing a new “History of One Drop” article, and giving away a Benchmark Series H! All you have to do to enter is open up your Twitter and tweet using the HASHTAG #OneDropWeek. At the end of this week, they’ll be randomly picking the winner of a Benchmark Series H!

Take a stroll down memory lane over at Yo-Yo Museum, you might learn something new and walk away with a new toy!