One Drop YoYos Official News

Shawn ponders as our second Mill moves out and is sent off to its new owner!

Progress.

Upgrading?

ok, who’s going to buy the grey and copper and mix the halves? I really want to, but can’t justify the cost right now (I need Rallys more)

Just doing some house cleaning!

ahh
must be shavings all over!
lol jk

The CODE1(Community/One Drop Experiment #1) makes a comeback in the classic Blue, Red, and Green colors! Sporting the same specs as the original that debuted in 2011. En route to YoYoExpert!

yay

The specs in the store say that the Rally still comes with an 8-ball bearing. I thought I read somewhere that EVERYTHING that left One Drop’s factory would come stock with a 10-ball from here on out. Does the store page just need updated, or are Rallys still shipped with 8-balls?

They need to get updated! I’ll email Andre right away! Thank you for catching that!

Thank you everyone for supporting us! We try our best to stay connected with all of you folks. Everyday, we’re checking the forums and social media outlets for what YOU have to say! Don’t think what you’re posting on Instagram or the forums isn’t seen by us. We love seeing you guys enjoy yo-yoing and we’re excited to see more!

Thank you everyone for being awesome! Stay in touch!

2 Likes

No glass or smart watch? Come on man, keep up.

Awesome that’s nice to hear because I know lots of companies that don’t do this.

I’ll talk to the bosses and see what they can do… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe they should swing on by for a lesson! Lol

As a Director of a Marketing Dept, you sir are doing it right!

Keep it up and keep making these INSANE throws.

Marketing 101- Make a product people want to buy.

You are doing that AND making people like your company in the process… Marketing 102- Create value and increase perceived value always. I feel your stuff is priced right, worth every penny and when I get a One Drop, I never get buyer’s remorse. Makes me want all of them. Again, keep it up!

Thank you for the kind words and the support!

Are we ever gonna see fade anos make a comeback? I absolutely love the look of fade ano jobs. Especially the way that Jackie Moon fade looked on the Project 2 and when it spun. It looked like magic.

Waaaant

Not to mention fade is extremely easy to do wink

… Please? :frowning:

It is?