One Drop YoYos Official News

Only the top or outside if you will get coated. I mask the oring and backside. If your talking weight additions from the powder coat it would be next to nothing. I just had this conversation with someone and said I doubt my digital scale would pick up the se’s after coating.

More brass SEs need to be made IMO. Most of my favs are brass.

Ditto.

I think some ultra light weight titanium side effects would be so awesome!!!

I’d be interested in measuring the differences. Howevever, I know the weight of powdercoating is like next to nothing, especially in such small jobs like SE’s. It’s certainly not enough to have any sort of impact on play.

The powder industry measures everything in mil so a typical pc job, non yoyo, may start at 1 mil and go up depending on the job or what’s required.

Part 2 showing the One Drop expansion.

A set of photos on what’s currently going on at the shop!

1 Like

I definitely am going to get a summit. Will there ever be orange, yellow, grey, or pink summits?

yes, and when/where will these be available?

They will be here on YYE very soon!!! a couple to three more weeks I would think :stuck_out_tongue:

They look glorious!!! That purple is just sooooooo nice!!!

We are getting those exact colors back from anodizers next week! If all goes well, they should be in stores within the next few weeks!

Summit!

One drop, you should make a plastic. Some really affordable beast plastic!

Awww, why was everyone saying the 17th?

Yeah!! Thanks, I’m gonna be torn between those 4…might have to get two.

Now I need a purple Summit:P

Few…
I’m glad they won’t be dropping while I’m away.

Selling a few throws to get it!

me too I really wish they would do a half black half red

If I can have the Summit engraved black half, we could work that out, MYNAMEISZen. I’m certain the swap can be handled for us at YYE. :slight_smile:

-bpg

(PM from here…let’s not nuke the thread.)