One Drop YoYos Official News

Lol

:smiley:

Can I get my donut pillow first?

Diggin the new manufacturers news section. Well done YYE :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It really is nice to have everything organized like this. Makes it less time-consuming to find the threads we want.

The VALOR, signature edition yo-yo of Hungarian team member Vilmos Zoltan Kiss now in full production.

1 Like

And I’m in full production… of excitement! Or something…

Anyway, any chance that these will be dropping in time for an upcoming Friday, maybe an upcoming Friday of a, shall we say, darker nature?

looks soo good! Just outstanding looking~

Can’t give an exact date yet, but should be before Christmas.

In 2008, we set a new standard by releasing the groundbreaking M1 - Metal for Everyone. In 2010, Side Effects were introduced and allowed players to customize their yo-yo with ease. It’s 2013 and we are going to create a new Benchmark…

2 Likes

Don’t leave us hanging!

I liked somebody’s guess on Instagram: T1 - Titanium for everyone. :wink:

2 Likes

And the plot thickens…

Oh! I can’t wait to see what it is…

You KNOW we can find you, right? :wink:

:slight_smile:

^^^ This, from the man of oh so many words…! :smiley:

db

If that’s a pic of a Ti M1 I’m a buyer. The M1 is one of my favorite yoyos in that size.

I’m not 100% sure that’s a pic of what’s to come at all. The paragraph talks about breaking ground with the M1 and then side effects. The picture has what I presume to be an original M1 and some side effects.

An affordable Ti yoyo, in an M1 shape or a modernized shape… that’s going to turn some heads, though!

Another interesting theory is customizable weight distribution. Not sure how that’ll be pulled off in a more elegant way than the Overhaul does it, though.

Greg

Ti version of a m1 with titanium side effects?

I’m a buyer