One Drop YoYos Official News

YES. Looks like I’m getting a 2nd rally…

I can see clearly now…♫ ♩ ♫ ♩ ♫

db

1 Like

That looks killer!

It looks cool, but I’m honestly glad I got a Spring Rain version, because green is my favorite color anyway.

Crap. I was hoping glow in the dark would come before clear. Oh well, looks like you guys got me. Prolly gonna have to get two Rallys now because I’m not sure I can pass on the clear ;D

Is there an ETA on the valor? And/or specs

One Drop is awesome! You guys are the best (well you share the top spot with a couple of your friends but thu are the best too) :slight_smile: thank you!

I might just set up a standing order to just automatically just take the money out of my account every time a new run is released. :stuck_out_tongue:

To anyone that doesn’t already have a Rally… get one.

just set up a bst where my main want is one drop yoyos! ;D

that looks awesome

but i cant get one :frowning:

1 Like

^^^
That is flippin SWEET!

if anyone would like to trade thier clear rally shoot me a pm

ETA on retail clear Rally release? I need you guys to take my money.

I heard it would be a week or two, so get your money ready!

Wow, I guess I’m getting another rally.

1 Like

That’s what I told my wife… I got told apparently I’ve bought too many yoyos lately haha. I’ll get one soon though!

So I have been taking machining classes lately and I was wondering, what tolerance do you guys use for your yoyos?

I’m just astounded by how awesome the clear Rally looks in person. Awesome job on this run, OD!

Depends which dimension, but things like the bearing post require .0002" which is just insane. A lot of aero-space parts don’t even need that.

2 Likes