One Drop YoYos Official News

The Rebirth is a player!

1 Like

7075 “boosted” Wyverns on Flickr

Imgur

19 Likes

Oh man, why did they have to go and do this when I was happy with my OG Wyvern?

8 Likes

I’ve been sleeping on the wyvern. Need to pull that trigger. Now I don’t know if I should try the og first. Or just wait.

I did get my reboot without ever trying the rebirth and that was fine. But everyone I’ve seen has only had praise for the wyvern. Wish I could try one out. I need to get down to a yo-yo club or something

4 Likes

It is awesome. I hunted down a cerakote and found the extra gram it added perfect. Could be placebo, who knows. Excited for this.

1 Like

I want gold.

Or clear.

2 Likes

Clear would be an easy choice for me.

3 Likes

I like the brown, but it’s not going to beat out my Rose/Charcoal OG on looks!

2 Likes

4 Likes

I had that same color way on the parlay but on mine it came out more of a pinkish/black. On urs it’s more brownish and beige, at least in that photo. You’re absolutely right tho it looks incredible on the wyvern

2 Likes

Yeah, the rose is really subtle and looks almost clear until you compare it to an actual clear throw.

1 Like

Tried one in august and its awesome. Retained a lot of the same play characteristics from the original, but feels like a nice overall improvement imo

3 Likes

This blue one looks lovely, kudos for the new anodiser those yoyos looks amazing

2 Likes

FWIW, Boosted Wyverns drop Friday, 10/4 at 11am Pacific (in the 4 colors pictured already).

Billed in the email announcement as “faster and has MORE spin inertia than the original.”

• Weight: 63.5 grams
  • Width: 46.05 mm
  • Diameter: 55.88 mm
  • Gap Width: 4.47 mm
  • Alloy: 7075 Aluminum
7 Likes

Everyday I try and figure out what I can sell off to make room in my collection. Swear to myself I dont need to buy more throws.

Then stuff like this drops​:sob::sob:

3 Likes

I’ve never bought both an OG version and a boosted verson of any throw, but this may be a first!

4 Likes

Nothing can replace my beloved classic Wyvern!! Its still one of my favorites of all time, but I’m a big proponent for the play characteristics of 6061 monos.

That said, if this is anything like the original then its gonna be awesome.

4 Likes

Ordered me a boosted brown! Anyone else?

4 Likes

Seems like clear ThruLines quietly re-surfaced.

4 Likes