One Drop YoYos Official News

So…nobody is going to talk about the Deep State restock? :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

5 Likes

Clear with grey micro caps. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I really don’t need another deepstate. Too many cool yo-yos and not enough money. The microcaps are nice though

4 Likes

I’m more interested in One Drop’s more unique offerings at this point. I’ve got my eye on the Perspective.

2 Likes

FWIW, M2s drop Thursday, September 12th, at 11am Pacific.

• Weight: 64.5 grams*
  • Width: 42.9 mm 38.6 mm
  • Diameter: 55 mm
  • Stock Response: One Drop Flow Groove
  • Gap Width: 4.42 mm
  • Bearing Size: Large (C) stainless steel (One Drop 10 Ball Bearing)
  • Alloy: 6061 Aluminum
  • Finish: Pyramatte ™
  • Axle System: Tapped, 12mm

*Lighter, but more rim weighted than the M1.

6 Likes

Ah man a little sad it doesn’t use Side Effects but beggars can’t be choosers!! Hope they make a boosted 7075 version later on.

2 Likes

OD sent an update that corrects the width of the M2 from 42.9mm to 38.6mm.

1 Like

I think I’m more excited about it at 38.6 mm than 42.9 mm. Reminds me of the GOPA which I really enjoy.

6 Likes

Yeah, I agree 100 percent. Part of the beauty of the M1 for me was it’s pocketabilty, and using it to tighten up my precision with it being slimmer. So nice to see it under 40mm, but still wide enough to go ham on.

2 Likes

Glad you like that. My bad on posting the wrong number originally.

6 Likes

Same TBH

1 Like

It maintains the 70% width to diameter ratio of the M1.

9 Likes

Got a M2 Peach/Pewter swap orderd!

10 Likes

Pre-Shipping Photo

15 Likes

New Virtuoso run:

Imgur

16 Likes

Virtuoso is in my top 5 One Drops for sure.

5 Likes

Looking forward to trying one.

3 Likes

My virtuoso has been my take camping, take everywhere yo-yo for years. I never get the feeling that I wish I should have brought something else because it always checks all of the boxes as far as play feel for me.

5 Likes

My M2 has arrived and I find it outstanding. Feels light and the size drops right into the small pocket on my running shorts as well as cargo shorts. Slightly quick feel and maneuverable. Plays well with flat bearing. Now I need to go play

19 Likes

good yo

12 Likes