One Drop Terrarian Restock! Terraria Green!

TERRARIAN:

OG Terraria Green!

Solid green Terrarian Restock! Just like in the game!

7 Likes

New to the Forum. Joined here for a Terrarian.
Is this where to ask about getting one? Or is there some place else I should look? Please respond.

1 Like

No, read this

1 Like

OH!
I smell me some green!!!

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

They’re also in stock if you just click on the product button

2 Likes

oh lol just realized this was an old thread! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

DAMN!!! :angry:

Just picked up one of these from somewhere else for $20 more… Lesson learned - YYE FTW!

1 Like

Was it this one…or was it the Legendary Terrarian? Because there’s 2 models of this yo and the Legendary is more expensive of the 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re right - it was the Legendary I ordered.

Phew! I can feel my blood pressure returning to normal…

3 Likes

haha nice :smiley:
I love my Legendary!

1 Like

Really looking forward to it arriving - should be with me next week.

I bought a Kuntosh 5000QV here on YYE a few weeks ago - I was so impressed I ordered another in a splash colour… and a OG Kuntosh… and a Parlay…

I think I hear my bank manager calling now :cry:

4 Likes

haha yeah I remember you posting about these :smiley: lol holy damn it’s addicting to hunt down and buy new yo-yos! >.<’

2 Likes

That’s one of the great things about yoyo as a hobby - I can’t buy a new mountain bike every month, but I can buy a new yoyo… or three… just about…

Edit - I’m in the UK so waiting for delivery from the US is a killer!

2 Likes

I hear ya! A huge part of this hobby for me is collecting :smiley:
At least that the excuse I give myself for my out of control addiction at any rate! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I tend to use justifications like ‘I’m going to learn 3A’

Still haven’t…

1 Like

Oh man I feel so bad for you guys across the pond. Not just for the long shipping times…but because of the increased shipping prices :frowning: I think YYE needs to open up a second shop in Europe for you guys! haha

2 Likes

I’m willing to act as their UK sales representative!

Although sales figures would probably roughly tally with the size of my collection… on second thoughts, maybe not the best idea :rofl:

1 Like

I need to try a kuntosh

3 Likes

Definitely - I think they’re outstanding, although obviously people have different preferences so opinions will vary. I’ll PM you.

3 Likes

@twitch77 - I just read your profile. Like you, I’ve had a long break - I hadn’t touched a yoyo for nearly 20 years until I got back into throwing last summer.

What you wrote about frustration really resonates with me. I spent a lot of time in my youth practising the violin and piano, and in classical music there’s a very strong emphasis on perfecting a technique or piece of music before moving onto something else. This has stuck with me and I think I focus too much on trying to perfect a trick and getting frustrated with it, when I should really just try something else and enjoy myself more.

Pursuing perfection isn’t the worst thing in the world, but it can certainly be detrimental to having fun.

2 Likes