One Drop presents the Rally

Beautiful. Definitely picking one up when they hit UK stores. :smiley:

I’m quite fond of blue in any shade, but hope there might be more options. I wonder what that cup area looks like…would be nice to see a photo from that angle too. There must be some logos or design in there to make it pop.

Wow, that looks fantastic! Definitely picking one up! Anybody know when they will be hitting online shops?

BTW, for those wondering- delrin and celcon are the same thing… Similar to Kleenex and tissues

Good question. It must be coming soon. Hmmm…I’ll tweak your analogy a tad bit for fun. Delrin and Celcon are brands, so a closer analogy would be Kleenex and Puffs.

Delrin/Celcon are to Polyoxymethylene as Kleenex/Puffs are to tissues. :slight_smile:

I have to admit, I was surprised it was not a Delrin/Celcon throw.

Here you go TA this is what the inside looks like.

2 Likes

I like the look of this yoyo for sure.

What is that weight-ring made from? The shape is great but at 58mm and only 64g, I would guess Aluminum. Is that right?

Looks a little narrow IMO which sucks

Angled shot, courtesy of Chris Rhoads, courtesy of Andrew’s instagram:

http://distilleryimage6.ak.instagram.com/db0db13cc3e011e29e9622000a9f09f1_7.jpg

Looks exactly like a thinner Arctic Circle to me. Anyone else think this too?

Reminds me more of a Code 2 or a Model 10.

1 Like

But those steps… I’m telling you, they look exactly like the AC. It does look like a Code 2, I agree, I just think it looks more like an AC.

I just flippd out when I saw this. A plastic onedrop! Looks great, I’ll hopefully be able to get one eventually

Um, narrow=stable

More plain than I expected, no logos or anything…interesting.

I would love to bust out a pair of these for some 3a, and I hope to see a neon pink or orange. :slight_smile:

Oh, well don’t I feel silly. :stuck_out_tongue:

That is a prototype. The final will have anodized rings and nuts and a logo on them.

Snap, that’s one good looking throw!

Ohhhhh So maybe a Purple yoyo with Green ano’d rings??? HAHA That would be epic!!!

Lots of possible color combinations :slight_smile: