One Drop Marquis Tracker (Please post pics after you take the survey)

Here is a fun little Google Form I put together so we can see what Marquis are popping up where. Take a second to click the link below and answer the questions, I will post results once they start coming in.

One Drop Marquis Tracker

UPDATE 9/11/16

Okay, getting too many silly answers (people saying they got all the variations) so i restarted it and it now only allows one response and requires you to log in with Google to answer. Sorry for the inconvenience. If this doesn’t work then i guess I will bag it for now and try later on.

On the plus side. It will show the results after you submit your results. Just click the “See Previous Responses” link.

CURRENT RESULTS 9/12/16

1 Like

Restarted due to silly responses.

Where do we see the results?

Can’t see results unless you submit the form? Kind of kills the interest for anyone who didn’t buy a Marquis.

[quote=“saintrobyn,post:1,topic:81824”]
I didn’t plan on keeping them a secret. :slight_smile:

Not many out in the wild so I only have a couple responses in so far. I was going to do a big update next week, once people start getting them in the mail, and then post updates every day or so for a while.

This needs to be on other forums too… ;D

Has anyone got a titanium from your survey?

I would make the percentage on each color be the percentage of that color found. So there are 50 greens, you have 1 there the percentage would be 20%.
Also is there a total # anywhere? I know in your example it is only one right now, but is there anything keeping a tally?
You should put this on reddit. I know mine will be in tomorrow, so I’m sure a lot of them will start rolling in.

So far it has said 8 titaniums were found, in places that could not have possibly received their packages yet. (e.g. bought from YYE shipped to Japan, one bought in Antarctica for an Antarctic store). Maybe I made a mistake thinking people would be honest. ::slight_smile:

I blew out all the ones saying they received a titanium and kindly request that if it were in error, please resubmit.

Also, let’s make this a little more fun, post some pics of your newly acquired Marquis here after you take the survey.

Restarted it due to silly responses.

I don’t know man, that Antarctic one sounds pretty legit…

Wait, does YYE not ship to Japan?

He probably didn’t think it was legit because of the amount of time it would take to ship to Japan (the people in the U.S. would have gotten theirs before the people in Japan most likely)

Oh, thanks.

Exactly. The Marquis went on sale at midnight on Friday. In order for it to get to Japan in time to answer this post it would have to be shipped next day air, which would cost more than the yo-yo itself. We throwers are crazy… but not that crazy.

Okay, getting too many silly answers (people saying they got all the variations) so i restarted it and it now only allows one response and requires you to log in with Google to answer. Sorry for the inconvenience. If this doesn’t work then i guess I will bag it for now and try later on.

On the plus side. It will show the results after you submit your results.

That is really pathetic that people are trying to mess up the results! I didn’t even get one and would still enjoy seeing the true results :slight_smile:

When one person responds AFTER the change that they bought one (it was titanium of course) in Canada from a store called Fat Cox R Us, it makes me reconsider my faith in the community. ::slight_smile:

For what it’s worth, they should start to show up on Monday. Mine will be here tomorrow.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/VampHunter/Mobile%20Uploads/20160912_160451_zpswu2zurie.jpg