Does anyone have images of the blue black rain genesis (2009)

Someone has been searching for pics of this illusive colorway on facebook can yall help him out by getting pics of this? I know of its existance, though i cant find not one image of this thing.

1 Like

we have found the yoyo, WE HAVE FOUND THE YOYO IN QUESTION

THE MYTHICAL GENESIS

2 Likes

I’m the one in question who was searching for it :smile:

If you have one undamaged or very lightly damaged I will VERY MUCH make it worth your while.

1 Like

my history teacher complimented me on my researching skills, good to see they aren’t rusty being out for 6 months, now, get the yoyo give it to this good person here, its been 10 years of searching non-stop, they really want it badly

im surprised how long the search took me though, a good 6 am to 1pm non stop, apparently no one that bought this yoyo took not one photo,

so psa, please, show off your new fancy yoyos, i wanna see em because they look very nice

1 Like

If your researching skills are so good.

Why don’t you run down the owners of the 5 Titanium Marquis yoyos that are out in circulation?

That would be the most AMAZING discovery of all time, almost🤓

8 Likes

i could attempt to, ill see what i can do

Marquis Owners:

@lytelvin, bought several and it payed off well, being one to own a titanium marquis

@jgolston11, obtained a titanium marquis, good for him he hit the jackpot

an “Owen K. Lane” on facebook owns a titanium marquis, Coffin Nachtmar got the honor to spark the yoyo

the two others i am still trying to search for

6 Likes