One Drop bimetal discussion - merged

Then they must be working on a prototype for something for Paul or some other player…

General Yo colab?

If I know Ernie he would never do bi-metal. Unless OneDrop somehow talked him into it :wink:

In the yoyo world, anything is possible! Hopefully we can get some hints from the source here pretty soon! :slight_smile:

So it’s not the Downbeat…

But what IS the Downbeat? This is the first time I’ve heard rumblings of a yoyo with that name? Has it been teased or hinted elsewhere? I’m usually good at this sort of thing…

Its been teased very sparingly and “accidentally” put into the running list of side effect enabled yoyos.

If I’m not mistaken, it looks like Paul Dang is throwing a yoyo

That’s not Paul Dang.

The picture that he posted clearly had some form of side effects though.

Certainly looks interesting. A Onedrop bi-metal would be a must buy (obviously), however even if it just has polished rims I don’t think we’ve ever seen them make a yoyo with a completely flat/empty hub, so thats exciting to.

Obviously this is all wild speculation but hey, we have to talk about something here right? ;D

It couldn’t be the 2014 benchmark v, it’s got a flat cup!

mebe its a canadian one

Maybe Pauls not throwing a OneDrop
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I’m 99% sure its a OD.

I only noticed this because when Paul posted the video, he made sure to include “#easteregg

The sly, sly reveal.

Mmmm…
Paul is not being very nice is he.

Brrroooooooooo

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/10382519_10152921281194875_3269606524824187578_o.jpg

3 Likes

Good work :slight_smile: you should be on CSI or something…

Paul just posted a little video on instagram with the mystery yoyo.

#cascader

And it begins again…

it’s the General Lodge - Lochness MonStar
clyw and general yo had a baby it has the V of the gnarwhal 2 and the guts of a general yo.

;D